|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
||It is requested that an image or photograph be included in this article to improve its quality. Please replace this template with a more specific media request template where possible.
Wikipedians in Vietnam may be able to help!
The Free Image Search Tool may be able to locate suitable images on Flickr and other web sites.
Please do not remove 前 for a third time. If wishing to move it, please move it, with great care, as we should always exercise in every edit we make to every article at our encyclopedia. Thank you for this consideration. Badagnani (talk) 15:53, 8 March 2009 (UTC)
- Can I ask you why I should not remove a unsourced information? There is no official Hán Tự for Tiền Ngô Vương because Ngô Quyền proclaimed himself Ngô Vương not Tiền Ngô VƯơng, so I can't imaged an "前吳王", "錢吳王" or "歬吳王" and put it into the article. I'm currently reading Viet Nam Su luoc of Tran Trong Kim, a respectable historian that mastered in Hán Tự, quoc ngu, French...., and he didn't add one.
- OK, I provided you source but you didn't pay any attention, so I request you provide me RELIABLE source for all Hán Tự that you has just restored (two of them are wrong, same spelling sound but different character), if not I will remove them all (according to WP:SOURCE). You are abusing Hán Tự by add too much Hán Tự to every Vietnamese-related article (for example, 白藤江 represented Bạch Đằng Giang not Bạch Đằng River!), they made me, a person thay knew Hán Tự, very confused when reading.
- If you find me any wrong, please report me to WP:ANI, thank for your reading.--Amore Mio (talk) 16:49, 8 March 2009 (UTC)
- I'm sorry if my words above is too hot, I couldn't keep my head cool when I read your edit summary.
- I have observed Wikipedia community for a long time before I decided to join, so I knew there were some editors usually removed Han Tu without a comment. But please notice that Han tu that I only removed some wrong Han Tu, not all. You know, there a lot of Han Tu have same spelling sound with a quoc ngu word such as 方, 芳 (both of them are Phương); so I can't made a word and add it into article.
- Secondly, this article have too much Hán Tự, some of them are repeated (楊延藝 appeared two time, is it needed?) or make reader confused (白藤江 represent the Vietnamese words: Bạch白 Đằng藤 Giang江 not English term 1st Battle of Bạch Đằng river' or Bạch Đằng river)
- Thirdly, I suggested to move Hán Tự into context per WP:HEAD, no link in section headings.
- Thank you for this consideration.--Amore Mio (talk) 01:08, 9 March 2009 (UTC)
We can all work together and it is good to have your expertise. I believe you would be the first editor who could read Han tu (I assume you are from Vietnam). It's not necessary to have the same Han tu twice in a single article. For proper names, the Han tu illustrate the meaning of the person's name; the same for toponyms. Badagnani (talk) 02:22, 9 March 2009 (UTC)
- My skill is only basic. I argue about Hán Tự in some Vietnamese ralated article because it appeared too much. For example, the article Ngô Quyền already has got Hán tự (吳權), but in this article it appears again in same role! Is it that needed??? 楊延藝 appeared twice and 白藤江 illustrate the whole 1st Battle of Bạch Đằng River.--Amore Mio (talk) 07:46, 10 March 2009 (UTC)
Kauffner, I have just received yet another complaint about you continuing to move articles counter RfC on my Talk page. Category:Vietnamese dynasties shows the category are still in line with the way en.wp treats every other Latin-alphabet nation. History of Nguyen dynasty shows that the only reason it is at odds with the rest of the category and RfC is because you made an undiscussed move. Question: Did you edit the redirect afterwards thereby preventing your move to Nguyen dynasty from being reverted? In ictu oculi (talk) 16:07, 31 January 2013 (UTC)