Talk:No More Lonely Nights
|WikiProject The Beatles||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
Fair use rationale for Image:NMLN 1984.jpg
Image:NMLN 1984.jpg is being used on this article. I notice the image page specifies that the image is being used under fair use but there is no explanation or rationale as to why its use in this Wikipedia article constitutes fair use. In addition to the boilerplate fair use template, you must also write out on the image description page a specific explanation or rationale for why using this image in each article is consistent with fair use.
Please go to the image description page and edit it to include a fair use rationale. Using one of the templates at Wikipedia:Fair use rationale guideline is an easy way to insure that your image is in compliance with Wikipedia policy, but remember that you must complete the template. Do not simply insert a blank template on an image page.
If there is other other fair use media, consider checking that you have specified the fair use rationale on the other images used on this page. Note that any fair use images uploaded after 4 May, 2006, and lacking such an explanation will be deleted one week after they have been uploaded, as described on criteria for speedy deletion. If you have any questions please ask them at the Media copyright questions page. Thank you.BetacommandBot 04:52, 5 June 2007 (UTC)
Orphaned references in No More Lonely Nights
I check pages listed in Category:Pages with incorrect ref formatting to try to fix reference errors. One of the things I do is look for content for orphaned references in wikilinked articles. I have found content for some of No More Lonely Nights's orphans, the problem is that I found more than one version. I can't determine which (if any) is correct for this article, so I am asking for a sentient editor to look it over and copy the correct ref content into this article.
Reference named "UKchart":
- From My Brave Face: "Paul McCartney > Artists > Official Charts". The Official UK Charts Company. Retrieved 5 May 2013.
- From Band on the Run: "Chart Stats Paul McCartney & Wings – Band on the Run" (PHP). The Official Charts Company. Retrieved 2011-08-31.
- From Take It Away (Paul McCartney song): "Paul McCartney > Artists > Official Charts". The Official Charts Company. Retrieved 5 May 2013.
- From Run Devil Run (album): "Chart Stats – Paul McCartney – Run Devil Run". UK Albums Chart. Archived from the original on 24 January 2013. Retrieved 29 August 2011.
- From Ram (album): "Chart Stats – Paul And Linda McCartney – Ram". UK Albums Chart. Archived from the original on 6 July 2012. Retrieved 12 June 2012.
- From Pipes of Peace: "Chart Stats Paul McCartney – Pipes of Peace". The Official Charts Company. Archived from the original (PHP) on 29 December 2012. Retrieved 7 February 2012.
- From Tug of War (Paul McCartney album): "Chart Stats Paul McCartney – Tug of War". The Official Charts Company. Archived from the original (PHP) on 2 January 2013. Retrieved 31 August 2011.
- From Wings over America: "PAUL McCARTNEY | Artist". Official Charts Company. Retrieved 9 April 2013.
- From Wings at the Speed of Sound: "Artist: Paul McCartney". Official Chart Company. Retrieved 15 March 2014.
Reference named "USchart":
- From My Brave Face: "Allmusic: Paul McCartney: Charts & Awards". allmusic.com. Retrieved 2 May 2013.
- From Press to Play: "The Pop Life – The New York Times". nytimes.com. The New York Times. 5 July 1989. Retrieved 21 October 2011.
- From Back to the Egg: "Back to the Egg > Charts & Awards > Billboard Albums". AllMusic. Retrieved 3 November 2013.
- From Pipes of Peace: "Allmusic: Pipes of Peace: Charts & Awards: Billboard Albums". allmusic.com. Retrieved 7 February 2012.
- From Red Rose Speedway: "Red Rose Speedway - Paul McCartney, Wings: Awards". allmusic.com. Retrieved 9 May 2013.
- From Wingspan: Hits and History: "allmusic ((( Wingspan: Hits and History> Charts & Awards > Billboard Albums )))". allmusic.com. Retrieved 2012-01-25.
- From Ram (album): "allmusic ((( Ram > Charts & Awards > Billboard Albums )))". allmusic.com. Retrieved 3 October 2011.
- From Flaming Pie: "allmusic ((( Flaming Pie > Charts & Awards > Billboard Albums )))". allmusic.com. Retrieved 1 September 2011.
- From Band on the Run: "allmusic ((( Band on the Run > Charts & Awards > Billboard Albums )))". allmusic.com. Retrieved 1 May 2014.
- From Back in the U.S.: AllMusic – Back in the U.S. > Charts & Awards > Billboard Albums
- From Paul Is Live: Allmusic – Paul Is Live > Charts & Awards > Billboard Albums
- From Tripping the Live Fantastic: Allmusic – Tripping the Live Fantastic > Charts & Awards > Billboard Albums
I apologize if any of the above are effectively identical; I am just a simple computer program, so I can't determine whether minor differences are significant or not. AnomieBOT⚡ 02:29, 18 February 2015 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on No More Lonely Nights. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/20130306032310/https://www.ascap.com/Home/ace-title-search/index.aspx to https://www.ascap.com/Home/ace-title-search/index.aspx
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.
Off topic chat
|Who is featuring in the video?
Of the former Beatles I see Ringo Starr. Does anyone know if George has a part too? And who is the guy emptying his glass at 0:35?