|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Nokia N96 article.|
|WikiProject Telecommunications||(Rated Start-class)|
i don't understand
Wikipedia is not a collection of links,but there are links to site with advertise
- Nokia N96 hi-res images
- Nokia N96 Review
- Nokia N96 - MobileSift —Preceding unsigned comment added by BOSSBO01 (talk • contribs) 15:54, 19 September 2008 (UTC)
OF ! I AM SORRY. I DONT KNOW THAT IF I INSIST TO ADD AN WEB ADRESS TO WIKI AND THIS ADRESS IS DELETED IS CONSIDERED VANDALISM. I DON T UNDERSTAND ALL TEXT FROM WIKI. —Preceding unsigned comment added by BOSSBO01 (talk • contribs) 12:03, 20 September 2008 (UTC)
- Perhaps it was inappropriate to treat it as vandalism rather than a content dispute, but to approach the issue differently: what unique value does your link provide that is not available through the other links? The review links at least provide different perspectives. Dancter (talk) 15:48, 20 September 2008 (UTC)
Not a Negative?
"Same battery as original N95 (950 mAh), but the N96 reportedly has a much better battery life using the same battery (Nokia N95 8GB has 1200 mAh)"
If the battery life is supposedly "much better", it wouldn't be a negative feature, even if the rated mAH is lower. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 184.108.40.206 (talk) 21:33, 22 September 2008 (UTC)
Digital Zoom mistake
Limited graphics acceleration (only for internal apps)
The entire positive / negative section should be completely rewritten. This is an encyclopedia, not a hardware review site. Lists of pros and cons are subjective. This should be completely rewritten, in prose, in an encyclopedic tone. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 220.127.116.11 (talk) 06:43, 23 October 2008 (UTC)
- it does have full support imaging and graphic hardware accleration aswell the cpu can run upto 334 mhz it got better mangement of caches and processing as well —Preceding unsigned comment added by 18.104.22.168 (talk) 01:23, 24 March 2010 (UTC)
- this is the specs on the cpu: Nomadik® STn8815 multimedia application processor —Preceding unsigned comment added by 22.214.171.124 (talk) 01:27, 24 March 2010 (UTC)
Currently the best camera phone by Nokia?
So is the N96 currently the best camera phone Nokia has? Wolcott (talk) 13:18, 23 October 2008 (UTC) The N95 8G has 20x Digital Zoom too. And Dual ARM11 is better, what the hell is going here? —Preceding unsigned comment added by 126.96.36.199 (talk) 20:50, 6 November 2008 (UTC)
- Downloadable maps (google maps,Nokia maps,Route 66,etc) N95 8G has Nokia Maps 2.0, and can be downloaded Google Maps and Route 66.
- Infrared port was added.
- The diffrents betweem the the lens was added. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 188.8.131.52 (talk) 16:48, 9 November 2008 (UTC)
Nokia N96 overview
THE PAGE IS FULLY EDITED, If you want a full spec. go to (), NOTE: All the information In this page is 100% correct and licensed by nokia forum. Joseph.w.s (talk) —Preceding undated comment added 17:24, 2 November 2008 (UTC).
Could somebody who is technicaly knowledgable add the variants of the N96, i.e., comparison of N96-1, N96-2, N96-3? ... just as done for the N95: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nokia_N95#Variations I found something like this on the web, but I do not have reliable sources: - N96-1 (RM-247) (RoW, Rest of the World), supports WCDMA 2100/900 bands - N96-2 (RM-297) (China), WCDMA not supported - N96-3 (RM-472) (North America), supports WCDMA 1900/850 bands For example, if somebody wants to buy an N96, it is important to ask for the RM version, otherwise UMTS will not work ... —Preceding unsigned comment added by 184.108.40.206 (talk) 08:17, 10 January 2011 (UTC)
Since Wikipedia has an obvious bias against Nokia phones, specifically the Nokia N85 -- sister to N96, the policy is this article should be deleted also. The vote against the N85 was the Wikipedia is not a product catalog/advertisement even for a released product, and so this policy should be evenly applied to the N96, the N97, as well as the HTC Touch Pro, and so on. NuShrike (talk) 02:11, 3 December 2008 (UTC)