- This review is transcluded from Talk:North Carolina Highway 2A/GA1. The edit link for this section can be used to add comments to the review.
Reviewer: Rschen7754 (talk · contribs) 04:06, 9 September 2013 (UTC)
I will review this article. --Rschen7754 04:06, 9 September 2013 (UTC)
- In the history, please use a variety of words to begin sentences, not just "by" and "between".
- Changed beginning of two sentences. I hope it's enough.
- I can't. Google Earth hasn't been working for me for the past couple of weeks. I'll try to make one as soon as possible.
Holding. --Rschen7754 04:14, 9 September 2013 (UTC)
- Tried to address everything. I'm going to try to make a KML tomorrow. Thanks for the review, - Awardgive. Help out with Project Fillmore County 05:40, 9 September 2013 (UTC)
Also, there's a redlinked shield. --Rschen7754 05:45, 9 September 2013 (UTC)
- Speaking of which, shouldn't the US 1 shield in the infobox use the old specs like the RJL? TCN7JM 12:32, 9 September 2013 (UTC)
- Fixed the shields. I re-downloaded Google Earth, and its working for now. KML added. Thanks, - Awardgive. Help out with Project Fillmore County 23:17, 9 September 2013 (UTC)