Talk:Nothing So Strange
|WikiProject Film||(Rated Start-class)|
on behalf of the "Bill Gates Foundation." (The filmmakers avoid mentioning Gates' family members in the film, thus, in one of the few purposeful elements of non-verisimilitude in "Nothing So Strange," they refrain from naming the organization the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.)
Seems a lot of detail to go into right now considering the lack of detail on the rest of the movie in the article. Probably fit in elsewhere after this article is expanded.
Availability of Film
As of 22 November 2006, the film is not, as the article suggests, free to download. It is, however, available for a fee of $3 or $5 for the small and large versions respectively. --220.127.116.11 08:16, 22 November 2006 (UTC)
Official website hackery or bitrot?
- http://www.nothingsostrange.com is broken: only the Flash preview works.
- Flemming seems to have gone radio silent "for at least a year" as of August 21, 2008, http://www.slumdance.com/blogs/brian_flemming/
- http://thebeastmovie.com now redirects to http://danielle-movie.com and consists of several forums.
- http://www.nothingsostrange.com is now working.
- http://thebeastmovie.com now returns Error 500 - Internal server error