Talk:Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath
|WikiProject Video games||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
North America Release Date
There has been no announcement as of 05/12/2011 regarding the north American release date, changed the infobox to reflect this information.
Source: JAW employee 126.96.36.199 (talk) 12:57, 5 December 2011 (UTC)
Never Released on Windows
The Article states that this game was released on widows via steam this year but a simple check on the [steam store] disproves that statement. This game was neither released for windows as part of the oddbox or on steam as the developers couldn't get past a huge porting issue. 188.8.131.52 (talk) 13:01, 6 June 2010 (UTC)
Check this page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiProject_Computer_and_video_games/Featured_articles. Do you find any pointless empty spaces in those articles? Also in every article the reception section is on the bottom of the page. So please don't revert this article any more if you don't tell why these changes are necessary.
"Feature Film" section
According to Lanning, Citizen Seige has nothing to do with Oddworld. If you check Wikipedia's page for it it states its set on Earth. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Noxis12 (talk • contribs) 02:06, 14 January 2008 (UTC)
Here is a statement proving that there will be made a remake.
http://www.joystiq.com/2010/09/03/oddworld-strangers-wrath-ps3-announced/ —Preceding unsigned comment added by 184.108.40.206 (talk) 00:15, 16 September 2010 (UTC)
- Your right a HD remake. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 220.127.116.11 (talk) 21:23, 9 August 2011 (UTC)
The Stranger needs a page.
- May I ask why? Larrythefunkyferret (talk) 23:06, 4 August 2011 (UTC)
- Is he in any other game? Is there significant real world information about him, such as development or reception? Larrythefunkyferret (talk) 02:56, 6 August 2011 (UTC)
- Let me expand on that. An article on the Stranger would need the following sections...
- Character Design/Development/Concept and Creation (any of these names for the section would work)
- Cultural Impact/Reception
- Development will discuss the creation of the Stranger. Atributes will discuss the Stranger himself. As you develop the article, it will at first be acceptable to combine the development and atributes sections. Appearances will briefly discuss the Stanger's role in all the relevant games he's featured in. Cultural Impact discusses the impact and/or influence that the Stranger has had on society; this also shows why he deserves his own article, since the Wise Ones don't like to have articles on characters that are non-notable outside the game they appear in. A few good examples are Arbiter (Halo), Nathan Drake (character), Flood (Halo), Samus Aran, Cortana, Starkiller, and Master Chief (Halo). Larrythefunkyferret (talk) 03:34, 6 August 2011 (UTC)
- While you're at it, it might be helpful for you to get an account. That way, you could develop this article in your userspace where the Wise Ones are less likely to find issue with it. Larrythefunkyferret (talk) 04:41, 21 August 2011 (UTC)
- It's your call. Let me know when you get it started, I can offer antivandalism duties if nothing else. Good luck. Larrythefunkyferret (talk) 03:13, 4 October 2011 (UTC)
- Got it Larry,I will see what I can find,while I'm at it I can edit the Azurik page.