Talk:Odin-class coastal defense ship
|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Odin-class coastal defense ship article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|Odin-class coastal defense ship has been listed as one of the Warfare good articles under the good article criteria. If you can improve it further, please do so. If it no longer meets these criteria, you can reassess it.|
|Odin-class coastal defense ship is part of the Coastal defense ships of Germany series, a good topic. This is identified as among the best series of articles produced by the Wikipedia community. If you can update or improve it, please do so.|
|A fact from this article appeared on Wikipedia's Main Page in the "Did you know?" column on June 20, 2009.|
|Current status: Good article|
|WikiProject Ships||(Rated GA-class)|
|WikiProject Germany||(Rated GA-class, Low-importance)|
- This review is transcluded from Talk:Odin class coastal defense ship/GA1. The edit link for this section can be used to add comments to the review.
- It is reasonably well written.
- prose: (MoS):
- It is factually accurate and verifiable.
- It is broad in its coverage.
- a (major aspects): b (focused):
- It follows the neutral point of view policy.
- Fair representation without bias:
- It is stable.
- No edit wars etc.:
- It is illustrated by images, where possible and appropriate.
1. The ships did lose significant speed in heavy seas. Suggest - The ships lost significant speed in heavy seas
2. 2 shaft 3 cyl vertical triple expansion; 4,800 ihp. Suggest - 2 shaft 3 cylinder vertical triple expansion; 4,800 shp
3. propulsion system as in Siegfried. Suggest - propulsion system that was in the Siegfried class.
4. After the refit. Which refit was this?
5. SK L/35 guns. Could do with a link
6. In an arrangement very unusual for such large guns. Suggest - In an arrangement that was very unusual for such large guns
7. two of which were. Suggest - two of the guns were
8. 200 mm of teak. Needs a conversion to inch's
9. ornament. Suggest a link for this
I've put the article on hold for seven days to allow you to address the issues I've brought up. Feel free to contact me on my talk page, or here with any concerns. Thurgate (talk) 19:13, 15 February 2011 (UTC)