|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Only Teardrops article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
It became number 1?
In Denmark 'Only Teardrops' got ranked number 1 on the danish iTunes tracklist, not number 2. But it only stayed at the place for a few days, 'cause a new single from another danish artist was released, and became the new hit. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 18.104.22.168 (talk) 12:10, 23 April 2013 (UTC)
- I think the article reflects this? It says it topped the iTunes chart and debuted on the actual Danish charts at number 2. Which part is confusing to you or perhaps I didn't understand your concern? Maybe that part can be reworded to be more clear. Pickette (talk) 20:18, 23 April 2013 (UTC)
This has been graffitied
Someone has written "Who gives a banana about this semi-protected drivel?" at the start of the article...
For the record, I do!
Twice in the 21st century?
The lead says that with Only Teardrops Denmark became the first country to win twice in the 21st century. In my knowledge, the 21st century began in 2001, so the previous Danish victory was still in the 20th century. The source cited there doesn't provide any information to back this claim as far as I can tell. Should we remove it? — Preceding unsigned comment added by Not A Superhero (talk • contribs) 01:24, 21 July 2013 (UTC)
- In my opinion, I think it should be removed. It seems rather trivial and irrelevant to the topic of the song. It's probably enough to say that it participated and won the contest. Pickette (talk) 03:16, 21 July 2013 (UTC)
Was the song originally written in English, or in Danish and then translated? It's always annoyed me that the title hook seems unrelated to the rest of the song, and I wondered whether some meaning had been lost in translation? --Walnuts go kapow (talk) 13:47, 11 February 2015 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Only Teardrops. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.billboard.com/biz/charts/greece
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20140701235932/http://www.hayatadair.info/number-one-top-20/ to http://www.hayatadair.info/number-one-top-20/
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.