Talk:Oubliette (The X-Files)
|Oubliette (The X-Files) has been listed as one of the Media and drama good articles under the good article criteria. If you can improve it further, please do so. If it no longer meets these criteria, you can reassess it.|
|Oubliette (The X-Files) is part of the The X-Files (season 3) series, a good topic. This is identified as among the best series of articles produced by the Wikipedia community. If you can update or improve it, please do so.|
|Current status: Good article|
|WikiProject Television / Episode coverage||(Rated GA-class, Low-importance)|
|WikiProject The X-Files||(Rated GA-class, Mid-importance)|
Fair use rationale for Image:Oubliette 3x08.jpg
Image:Oubliette 3x08.jpg is being used on this article. I notice the image page specifies that the image is being used under fair use but there is no explanation or rationale as to why its use in this Wikipedia article constitutes fair use. In addition to the boilerplate fair use template, you must also write out on the image description page a specific explanation or rationale for why using this image in each article is consistent with fair use.
Please go to the image description page and edit it to include a fair use rationale. Using one of the templates at Wikipedia:Fair use rationale guideline is an easy way to ensure that your image is in compliance with Wikipedia policy, but remember that you must complete the template. Do not simply insert a blank template on an image page.
If there is other fair use media, consider checking that you have specified the fair use rationale on the other images used on this page. Note that any fair use images lacking such an explanation can be deleted one week after being tagged, as described on criteria for speedy deletion. If you have any questions please ask them at the Media copyright questions page. Thank you.
- This review is transcluded from Talk:Oubliette (The X-Files)/GA1. The edit link for this section can be used to add comments to the review.
- "apparently the woman experiences exactly what the child is feeling.", I'm not sure about the use of 'apparently' here, perhaps you could rephrase it or just find a synonym (seemingly, at a glance, etc)
- No spaces should be present if the em dash is being used. Should be "Lucy's work clothes—O+ and B+," otherwise use the en dash.
- "Wade, the photographer's assistant, had been fired the day of the shoot", missing a 'who' inbetween 'assistant' and 'had'?
- Not sure about this one; basically, it is saying that "Wade had been fired the day of the shoot" as the important part of the sentence, because now he is their main suspect. So the "had been fired the day of the shoot" is part of the sentence, rather than a subordinate add-on. Glimmer721 talk 16:06, 18 June 2012 (UTC)
- "The network requested that she be fifteen or sixteen and the episode would not rest on Amy's ordeal.", could do with a ref
Broadcast and reception
- which made it "nevertheless one of the series' boldest and greatest achievements". needs a ref as it is a direct quote.
- I believe I have fixed everything. Asking Gen. Quon about the page. Glimmer721 talk 16:06, 18 June 2012 (UTC)
The article text reads: Ngaire Genge in his novel The Unofficial X-Files Companion ... Is this right? I've never heard Ngaire used as a man's name - it's always a woman's name. Also, the book doesn't sound like a novel to me... Grutness...wha? 14:22, 10 April 2015 (UTC)