Talk:Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
- 1 Reverting issue
- 2 Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures
- 3 Release date moved up
- 4 "Official video game website"
- 5 Japanese Produced?
- 6 Pacster? Maybe Not.
- 7 Pac-Man Party used as the baseline for the ghost designs?
- 8 Ghost Gang can't do anything right?
- 9 Canadian Broadcast
- 10 June 9, 2014? June 7, 2014? No, Spring 2014.
- 11 Semi-protected edit request on 15 June 2014
- 12 Character list needs trimming
- 13 Recpetion
Reverted to most recent version before page was vandalized, had to remove youtube links to get wiki to allow the change. See previous versions, they're in the opening theme line. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Maersi (talk • contribs) 22:28, 27 September 2014 (UTC)
Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures
Release date moved up
The Bandai website has recently revealed that the release date for the show will now be in June instead of September. I have made the appropriate update to the page. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 2602:304:CF62:1CB9:28A1:356A:F85D:5E9E (talk) 03:47, 9 May 2013 (UTC)
"Official video game website"
The link for the "official video game website" is actually the official website for everything related to the show, including official merchandise, website-hosted games, etc. It only has info on the tie-in video game at the moment, but the site has links to other related pages and are labeled as "coming soon". I have thusly changed the name of the link. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 2602:304:CF63:5479:51B2:733D:1A0:511B (talk) 14:20, 16 May 2013 (UTC)
I noticed in the ending credits, a significant amount of the production is handled on the Japanese side, going as far as the sound design and music production. I'm wondering if this should technically be classified as a co-production and be allowed to be under the anime category, rather than just an American/Canadian Cartoon. Thouhts? Mendinso (talk) 18:07, 10 July 2013 (UTC)
Pacster? Maybe Not.
I'm not convinced that the Pac-Man in this series is called "Pacster"; Spiral calls him that, so that's his provided nickname for Pac-Man. I'm guessing that his only name in the series is just "Pac" (although others may call him by his full name "Pac-Man"). ---TacticalMaster (talk) 03:30, 15 August 2013 (UTC)
Pac-Man Party used as the baseline for the ghost designs?
Ghost Gang can't do anything right?
For since this page appeared, I've noticed that the bio for Blinky, Inky, Pinky, and Clyde has said they can't do anything right. Having watched all 26 episodes of the first season, I find that to be very inaccurate. They have done a lot right in helping Pac-Man and his friends, especially Pinky. If this relates to their role as minions of Betrayus, they did do something right for him as well which was give Pac a full stomach and help Pac with the ghostroid. — Preceding unsigned comment added by GamerSpax (talk • contribs) 16:20, 11 February 2014 (UTC)
I've seen no record of YTV broadcasting the series aside from this article (http://www.animationmagazine.net/licensing/multi-territory-license-brings-new-pac-man-collectibles) and even then, I still think it was an error on the writer's part.
June 9, 2014? June 7, 2014? No, Spring 2014.
Various editors (actually, two IPs) are insisting on listing the start date for the second season as June 9, 2014 or June 7, 2014. The source cited in the article says Spring 2014. Anyone changing it to anything other than Spring 2014 has been warned for unsourced changes. If needed, blocks and/or page protection will follow.
Semi-protected edit request on 15 June 2014
|This edit request has been answered. Set the
Character list needs trimming
The character list needs to be severely trimmed down to: Major and recurring characters. Ones mentioned in passing such as Pac's parents should be combined with their main characters' description. Guest characters (characters that only last one episode) and minor characters (Soldier A) should not be listed. Regarding credits, please cite which episode confirms the voice and the name of the voice actor as shown on the credits screen. -AngusWOOF (talk) 20:23, 5 August 2014 (UTC)
- Yes we can't do WP:NOTDIR WP:INDISCRIMINATE WP:FANCRUFT WP:GAMECRUFT WP:OTHERSTUFFEXISTS. I'm still trying to shake down the proper guidelines for defining the notability, and the style of copy, about characters. This is what I've found so far: WP:TV Template:Infobox_video_game_character WP:FILMCAST. And then there are individual example articles to go by, without succumbing to WP:OTHERSTUFFEXISTS. There's a similar discussion on Talk:Hyrule Warriors. — Smuckola (Email) (Talk) 22:45, 5 August 2014 (UTC)
- Since the character list has "voiced by" credits, the bottom Cast list is not needed. -AngusWOOF (talk) 22:46, 5 August 2014 (UTC)
- MOS:TVCAST has some good information as well. I went ahead and reorganized the main characters per the official website and the related Disney XD website. -AngusWOOF (talk) 23:07, 5 August 2014 (UTC)