Talk:Partial-response maximum-likelihood

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search


Is this pretty much the same as Automatic Gain Control in a TV set? (talk · contribs), 2010-01-13 15:14:51‎

To me it looks more like (expressing it in simple terms) DC blocking - removing the DC component of an AC signal. You really have to read the linked paper to see all that's going on, though. Jeh (talk) 02:58, 4 February 2012 (UTC)