Talk:Perth Royal Show
|WikiProject Australia / Perth / Western Australia||(Rated C-class, Low-importance)|
- Good question.. I seemed to remember it being there before, last time I went to the sure, but my memory is a little foggy. I've commented out the horse racing for now, anyone want to look it up on the Show website or something? splintax (talk) 07:27, 11 September 2005 (UTC) (another Scott ;)
I have never seen the Python Loop at Adventure World. To the best of my knowlegde the only rollercoaster, which is mildly scary is Turbo Mountain. This rollercoaster is permanently mounted on the grounds of Adventure World, however I havent visited Adventure World in a few years so things may have changed. --djone2121 15:21, 10 September 2005
- I've ridden the Python Loop at Adventure World, two years ago. It was on top of that big hill on the complex. splintax (talk) 14:50, 11 March 2006 (UTC)
- Thats not the Python Loop, Splintax! That is Turbo Mountain, a permanent fixture. --Djone2121 13:45, 11 June 2006 (UTC)
This article has been flagged for improvement at WikiProject Perth.
- If the yellow brick is 6 bucks it is not free.
- Despite the commercial aspects still has a strong Agri and Rural emphasis. I think there are a lot of 'country' (rural areas) visitors.
- More emphasis neede on fire works, predates skyshow and used to be a big thrill for quiet Perth (opinion). Fred.e 20:04, 8 October 2006 (UTC)
- Needs more references TRS-80 (talk) 20:38, 13 July 2008 (UTC)
Removed advertising from transport and parking section
I removed this sentence:
- "Catching the train or Bus to the Royal show will save you parking costs and will save you time visit www.transperth.wa.gov.au for more information."