The last paragraph contains quite a few bold statements and contradicts few basic facts:
- Ivan IV the Terrible at the time was 9 years old and did not yet rule, so it is unlikely he sent Petrok to Segezh
- Some notable historians think that Peter Fryazin in this case is not the same person as Petrok
- The papers clearly state Peter's own words about the reason for his escape (and contain nothing about the chambers :-)
- He was promised to work for 3 or 4 years, already worked for 11 years and was kept "by force"
- After the death of Elena Glinskaya there was lawlessness
The easiest way around these problems is to delete the last paragraph in its entirety. Dimawik (talk) 06:23, 21 October 2009 (UTC)