|↓↓Skip to table of contents|
|Pokémon Channel is a featured article; it (or a previous version of it) has been identified as one of the best articles produced by the Wikipedia community. Even so, if you can update or improve it, please do so.|
|This article appeared on Wikipedia's Main Page as Today's featured article on June 30, 2014.|
|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Pokémon Channel article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Odd One Out Pokemon
Are there other pokemon in Odd One Out besides the three mentioned? I noticed Caterpie was missing from the list so I added it, but I'm wondering if there may be more.--HurricaneJeanne 05:44, 31 March 2006 (UTC)
If you actually look at the link, the reviews were mixed, even getting as high as 85. The highest reviews say that it is aimed towards children, which is true, but calling it the "second worse Gamecube game" is a bit POV when put next to the other reviews. --Sonic Mew 15:51, 22 August 2006 (UTC)
- I've just had a go at reworking the section. It probably still needs improvement but it is better than it was. --Sonic Mew 00:10, 15 November 2006 (UTC)
Hey You, Pikachu! Sales
I've removed the reference to HYP as "one of the worst selling Pokemon games", as it sold in excess of 1.7 million copies - the puzzle games have sold far less than that. Even by Pokemon standards, 1.7 million is an enormous amount of sales. -al 14:39, 10 September 2006 (UTC)
Pokémon Channel Pokémon Refrences
If anyone doesn't mind, I'm putting in small refrences from certain Pokémon in the game and where you can find them. I have the game myself you see and basically have knowledge of some of it. Pokémon such as Celebi and Mr. Mime and many more are being edited to note their appearence in the game. And, why don't we add a list of Pokémon that be found in the game? Only the ones that you can get Nice Cards off of. staceeSHAW 11:56, 13 November 2006 (UTC)
- This review is transcluded from Talk:Pokémon Channel/GA1. The edit link for this section can be used to add comments to the review.
- "...a similar digital pet-type game where the player plays with a Pikachu—and promote the Nintendo e-Reader peripheral device."
- "The game was first announced at Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) 2003."
- "The game was first announced at Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) 2003." Shouldn't in be added in making it "Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3)in 2003"?
- "17. Ambrella. Pokémon Channel. "Oak: Oh? What was that cry?"" Should the references just quote parts of the game?
- Why is there a picture of the Pokémon Mini in the section about the development of the game? The section doesn't mention the Mini at all.
- Yeah, to be honest I kinda just put it there because the paragraphs were short. Would a picture of the e-Reader fit better? Or nothing, and I just find a way to combine them? Tezero (talk) 00:52, 11 February 2014 (UTC)
- "...making it the thirteenth best-selling game during the week from July 14 to July 20." WP:FANCRUFT. I'm positive no one cares how good it was during a week.
- That week is significant, but I can see how that might not have been apparent. (It was the week of the game's release in Japan; I haven't found any more reliable sales information, including from Japan.) Rephrased. Tezero (talk) 00:52, 11 February 2014 (UTC)
- "During the week from..." is bad grammar. Perhaps "During the week of..." would work better?
Happened to walk right into this and noticed it wasn't in the article, if you want it: https://archive.org/stream/NGC-091-2004-03#page/n23/mode/1up – czar 15:33, 19 August 2015 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 6 external links on Pokémon Channel. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.pegi.info/en/index/global_id/505/?searchString=Pok%C3%A9mon%20Channel&agecategories=&genre=&organisations=&platforms=&countries=&submit=Search
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.1up.com/reviews/pokemon-channel-phil
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.allgame.com/game.php?id=43595&tab=overview
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.famitsu.com/game/rank/top30/2003/07/31/120%2C1059628201%2C14392%2C0%2C0.html
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.famitsu.com/game/rank/top30/2003/08/25/120%2C1061800423%2C15528%2C0%2C0.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20131024034748/http://geimin.net/da/db/2003_ne_fa/index.php to http://geimin.net/da/db/2003_ne_fa/index.php
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.