|WikiProject Micronesia / Federated States of Micronesia||(Rated Stub-class)|
|WikiProject Islands||(Rated Stub-class)|
Is this photo upside down?
From the description of the five islands and the Uranie Bank, it would appear that the photo is upside down. The article says that of the five islands, the east and west are large, and there are two small islands north and one small island south. But the photo shows two small islands on the southern side and one small island on the north side. The article also states that there is a large submerged structure, the Uranie Bank, extending in a southeastward direction from the atoll. But the photo shows such a feature extending from the northwest side. If one turns the photo upside down, one finds that it conforms with the description, with two small northern islands, one small southern island, and the submerged feature extending from the southeast side. MdArtLover (talk) 16:39, 31 May 2008 (UTC)
- Of course, in an aerial photo, there is no such thing as "upside down, really; but wouldn't it be better to orient the photo according to map convention, with the top being the north side? MdArtLover (talk) 00:52, 1 June 2008 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Poluwat. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20160106231303/http://www.dutcheastindies.webs.com/japan_garrison.html to http://www.dutcheastindies.webs.com/japan_garrison.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110726053035/http://www.dutcheastindies.webs.com/index.html to http://www.dutcheastindies.webs.com/index.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.