From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
WikiProject Physics (Rated Stub-class, Low-importance)
WikiProject icon This redirect is within the scope of WikiProject Physics, a collaborative effort to improve the coverage of Physics on Wikipedia. If you would like to participate, please visit the project page, where you can join the discussion and see a list of open tasks.
Stub-Class article Stub  This redirect does not require a rating on the project's quality scale.
 Low  This redirect has been rated as Low-importance on the project's importance scale.

Move to Wiktionary?[edit]

It seems like this page is little more than a definition, should it be moved to Wiktionary? lepamplemousse talk 13:08, 12 May 2010 (UTC)


I am confused here. There is the word polychromatic, but also polychrome. Perhaps the definitions would be different. It seems to me that polychrome would be something with different colors and polychromatic would be somethinig with 'moving' colors. So, what is right? Is there any expert in languages who could and would please help? Thanks, Maarten — Preceding unsigned comment added by (talk) 07:50, 9 May 2012 (UTC)