|WikiProject Comics / Strips / Canadian||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
I've restored most of the images in this article as we have received permission via OTRS Ticket#: 2008103110012065. File:Droolia.png does not appear in the deletion logs anywhere and File:Collarpooch.jpg was deleted for reasons other then copyvio. ---J.S (T/C/WRE) 16:33, 13 December 2008 (UTC)
- Just noting for future readers that the permission applies only to the images, not to text, from the website. We wrote the correspondent on December 17 to ask if they would permit the text as well, since the content had been copied, but we received no response. Accordingly, copied text has had to be removed. --Moonriddengirl (talk) 12:54, 16 January 2012 (UTC)
Ummm... No. Not anymore.
- Therefore it shouldn't move from stub to start-class?
- Wow, the standards here are much stricter than I thought. --126.96.36.199 (talk) 16:19, 10 July 2009 (UTC)
Copyright problem removed
Prior content in this article duplicated one or more previously published sources. The material was copied from: official site. Infringing material has been rewritten or removed and must not be restored, unless it is duly released under a compatible license. (For more information, please see "using copyrighted works from others" if you are not the copyright holder of this material, or "donating copyrighted materials" if you are.) For legal reasons, we cannot accept copyrighted text or images borrowed from other web sites or published material; such additions will be deleted. Contributors may use copyrighted publications as a source of information, but not as a source of sentences or phrases. Accordingly, the material may be rewritten, but only if it does not infringe on the copyright of the original or plagiarize from that source. Please see our guideline on non-free text for how to properly implement limited quotations of copyrighted text. Wikipedia takes copyright violations very seriously, and persistent violators will be blocked from editing. While we appreciate contributions, we must require all contributors to understand and comply with these policies. Thank you. Moonriddengirl (talk) 13:01, 16 January 2012 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 12 external links on Pooch Café. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20140908202130/http://poochcafe.com/?p=2965 to http://poochcafe.com/?p=2965
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20140108150339/http://poochcafe.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/reuben-entry-2008.jpg to http://poochcafe.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/reuben-entry-2008.jpg
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20111006073434/http://poochcafe.com/?p=180 to http://poochcafe.com/?p=180
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120116232344/http://poochcafe.com/?p=311 to http://poochcafe.com/?p=311
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120321222958/http://poochcafe.com/?p=997 to http://poochcafe.com/?p=997
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120321215820/http://poochcafe.com/?p=1425 to http://poochcafe.com/?p=1425
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120321232713/http://poochcafe.com/?p=1525 to http://poochcafe.com/?p=1525
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120120151044/http://poochcafe.com/?p=2132 to http://poochcafe.com/?p=2132
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20080828090935/http://www.poochcafe.com/ to http://poochcafe.com/
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20081220115929/http://poochcafe.com:80/?feed=rss2 to http://poochcafe.com/?feed=rss2
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20151126060729/http://poochcafe.com/?feed=atom to http://poochcafe.com/?feed=atom
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20071213021223/http://poochcafe.com:80/? to http://www.poochcafe.com/
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.