Talk:Poppa's Got a Brand New Badge
|Poppa's Got a Brand New Badge has been listed as one of the Media and drama good articles under the good article criteria. If you can improve it further, please do so. If it no longer meets these criteria, you can reassess it.|
|Poppa's Got a Brand New Badge is part of the The Simpsons (season 13) series, a good topic. This is identified as among the best series of articles produced by the Wikipedia community. If you can update or improve it, please do so.|
|Current status: Good article|
|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Poppa's Got a Brand New Badge article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
The author of this article wins the Most Uses of the Word "Massive" in One Paragraph Award for its record-breaking seven repetitions of the word. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Minaker (talk • contribs)
At one point in the episode, Homer mentioned the different careers that he took from eariler (seasons 2-13[?]) episodes. Wikipedia should add the references/episodes with the listed careers. 20:20, 6 April 2010 (UTC) —Preceding unsigned comment added by 188.8.131.52 (talk)
NY 1977 blackout
"The monster's last line was written during one of the episode's rewrites, but none of the writers on The Simpsons' writing staff has taken credit for it ... Gould considers it to be his favorite joke in any episode he has ever written."04jessops (talk) 08:57, 14 June 2014 (UTC)04jessops
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 3 external links on Poppa's Got a Brand New Badge. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110622070047/http://project-blu.com/reviews/simpsons13.html to http://project-blu.com/reviews/simpsons13.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20111209001817/http://www.dvdverdict.com/reviews/simpsons13bluray.php to http://www.dvdverdict.com/reviews/simpsons13bluray.php
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090708061542/http://thesimpsons.com/recaps/season13/ to http://thesimpsons.com/recaps/season13/
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.