Talk:Prairie Village, Louisville
|WikiProject United States / Kentucky / Louisville||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
I've added a lot of content on the area. Including some about facillities and programs located in the nieghborhood. Demographic info is hard to gage as it is lumped in with Valley Station in the census.M-BMor 23:17, 13 May 2007 (UTC)
- I removed the reassesment listed by M-BMor. Article fits current assesment by Bedford. I listed my reasons for keeping the current assesment in the summary page. Jahnx 02:30, 20 August 2007 (UTC)
The comment(s) below were originally left at several discussions in past years, these subpages are now deprecated. The comments may be irrelevant or outdated; if so, please feel free to remove this section., and are posted here for posterity. Following
Jahnx 02:38, 20 August 2007 (UTC)I agree -- been growing in my wiki-ness since then. Def a start. M-BMor 03:29, 23 August 2007 (UTC)
Last edited at 03:29, 23 August 2007 (UTC). Substituted at 03:19, 30 April 2016 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 4 external links on Prairie Village, Louisville. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090830073315/http://www.nortonhealthcare.com/locations/index.aspx to http://www.nortonhealthcare.com/locations/index.aspx
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20070929070536/http://www.jewishhospital.org/newsrelease.asp?id=856 to http://www.jewishhospital.org/newsrelease.asp?id=856
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20061210093708/http://www.faithpresbyterianchurch.net/index2.html to http://www.faithpresbyterianchurch.net/index2.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20061230192631/http://www.valleyviewchurch.org/aboutus/directions.html to http://www.valleyviewchurch.org/aboutus/directions.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.