Talk:Pshevorsk (Hasidic dynasty)
|WikiProject Judaism||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
Thanks for the picture, ITZIK! --Daniel575 11:59, 6 April 2006 (UTC)
how do we get from the Ohr Pnei Moshe to Reb Itzele? What's in between?
- I don't know unfortunately. (Please sign your contributions on the discussion page with the second button from the right above.) And thanks for the additions. --Daniel575 18:56, 1 February 2006 (UTC)
- The only connection between the Ohr Pnei Moshe and the Pshevorsk-Antverpener Rebbes is that Reb Itzikl lived in Pshevorsk. I am deleting the reference. - Redaktor 16:16, 27 December 2006 (UTC)
- Pshevorsk-Antwerpener? Are there also Pshevorsker Rebbes elsewhere? --Chussid 16:25, 27 December 2006 (UTC)
category anti zionist?! Please give details
Why is this movement anti-zionist? This article doesn't give the reasons or the causes behind this movement. It looks like a chronology, not a description. So I request you to give details.
- Their rabbis are close to satmar, but their group id not defined by this category--יודל 10:52, 30 August 2007 (UTC)
http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/rabbinicalcourts/crc/statements/nytimes093082.cfm Case closed. Link is ALREADY in the article. Get new glasses, maybe? --Eidah 10:58, 30 August 2007 (UTC)
- what case do u talk about? your link shoes nothing related to this subject if pshevorsk is more anti Zionism then all hariedy groups.--יודל 11:07, 30 August 2007 (UTC)
- Get medication? I don't know what else to say. --Eidah 11:10, 30 August 2007 (UTC)