Talk:Pula

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
WikiProject Croatia (Rated C-class, High-importance)
WikiProject icon Pula is within the scope of WikiProject Croatia, a collaborative effort to improve the quality and coverage of articles related to Croatia on Wikipedia. If you would like to participate, please visit the project page.
C-Class article C  This article has been rated as C-Class on the project's quality scale.
Checklist icon
 High  This article has been rated as High-importance on the project's importance scale.
 
WikiProject Greece (Rated Start-class)
WikiProject icon This article is within the scope of WikiProject Greece, a collaborative effort to improve the coverage of Greece on Wikipedia. If you would like to participate, please visit the project page, where you can join the discussion and see a list of open tasks.
Start-Class article Start  This article has been rated as Start-Class on the project's quality scale.
 ???  This article has not yet received a rating on the project's importance scale.
 


Untitled[edit]

AUSTRIAN CENSUS OF 1910

Something wrong with the Austrian Census of 1910. According to the text of the article, Italians, Croats, Slovenians and other Slavs all together made only 60% of total population. I wonder about the other 40%. --Deguef (talk) 17:27, 13 December 2009 (UTC)

Early history[edit]

The foundation in the 10th c. BC needs a better reference. As does the story of the Colchian foundation. The Greek pottery should at least be graced with a rough gesture at a century. I find evidence online that the town may have been founded as a Greek colony, but solid referenes are needed. As for the ethnonym Histri, they are certainly in Strabo, but allegedly already by Hecataeus around 500 BC, for which we need a reference. The Histri are usually classified as Venetii, not Illyrii, although the Venetii are sometimes summarily classified as Illyrii, see Illyrian tribes.

In summary, please bother to cite WP:RS when discussing items of early history. A tourist guide does not fall under "RS". --dab (𒁳) 11:15, 26 January 2010 (UTC)

External links modified[edit]

Hello fellow Wikipedians,

I have just added archive links to one external link on Pula. Please take a moment to review my edit. If necessary, add {{cbignore}} after the link to keep me from modifying it. Alternatively, you can add {{nobots|deny=InternetArchiveBot}} to keep me off the page altogether. I made the following changes:

When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true to let others know.

YesY An editor has reviewed this edit and fixed any errors that were found.

  • If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
  • If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.

If you are unable to use these tools, you may set |needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.

Cheers. —cyberbot IITalk to my owner:Online 18:49, 19 October 2015 (UTC)

External links modified[edit]

Hello fellow Wikipedians,

I have just added archive links to 6 external links on Pula. Please take a moment to review my edit. If necessary, add {{cbignore}} after the link to keep me from modifying it. Alternatively, you can add {{nobots|deny=InternetArchiveBot}} to keep me off the page altogether. I made the following changes:

When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at {{Sourcecheck}}).

You may set the |checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting |needhelp= to your help request.

  • If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
  • If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.

If you are unable to use these tools, you may set |needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.

Cheers.—cyberbot IITalk to my owner:Online 12:08, 28 February 2016 (UTC)