|WikiProject Singapore||(Rated Start-class, High-importance)|
The external links sections contains quite a few links to various blogs and albums. I am removing the following ones.
- Pulau Ubin, A Nature Paradise Check out a project by Hwa Chong Institution students on Pulau Ubin, must-go places highlighted, must-knows included, interactive pamphlet available for download, photo gallery!
- Pulau Ubin: Rustic Side of Singapore.
- Peter Chou's Photos at PBase – Changi Point and Pulau Ubin.
- Ecology Asia feature on the island's wildlife – "Pulau Ubin – the last rural corner of Singapore".
How many people are liiving on the island?
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Pulau Ubin. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20100131025350/http://www.nparks.gov.sg/cms/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=172&Itemid=129 to https://www.nparks.gov.sg/cms/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=172&Itemid=129
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20100610024432/http://besgroup.talfrynature.com/2008/05/29/sudden-increase-in-singapores-hornbill-population/ to http://besgroup.talfrynature.com/2008/05/29/sudden-increase-in-singapores-hornbill-population/
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.