- How does QML relate to Mozilla's XUL and XBL?
- What is the counterpart of the XULRunner?
- What is the counterpart of the Mozilla application framework?
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 3 external links on QML. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive http://web.archive.org/web/20100711141122/http://wiki.forum.nokia.com:80/index.php/CS001613_-_Calling_Qt_class_methods_from_QML to http://wiki.forum.nokia.com/index.php/CS001613_-_Calling_Qt_class_methods_from_QML
- Added archive http://web.archive.org/web/20100711094335/http://wiki.forum.nokia.com:80/index.php/CS001627_-_Creating_a_custom_QML_element_with_Qt to http://wiki.forum.nokia.com/index.php/CS001627_-_Creating_a_custom_QML_element_with_Qt
- Added archive http://web.archive.org/web/20101211113715/http://wiki.forum.nokia.com:80/index.php/CS001625_-_Connecting_Qt_signal_to_QML_function to http://wiki.forum.nokia.com/index.php/CS001625_-_Connecting_Qt_signal_to_QML_function
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
Archived sources still need to be checked