Delete. non-notable. [[User:Cohesion|cohesion ☎]] 04:37, 21 Sep 2004 (UTC)
- change my vote due to regional importance. Keep. :) - [[User:Cohesion|cohesion ☎]] 18:20, 21 Sep 2004 (UTC)
- I don't know... 104 stores? I'd vote keep, but I'll wait to see what some more people think. --Yath 04:39, 21 Sep 2004 (UTC)
- Keep. Definitely needs cleanup, but it seems notable to me. 104 stores, strong New Jersey presence. - MattTM 07:33, Sep 21, 2004 (UTC)
- Keep. Needs cleanup.[[User:Nricardo|--Nelson Ricardo >>Talk<<]] 09:29, Sep 21, 2004 (UTC)
- Notable. Keep and cleanup. - TB 13:28, Sep 21, 2004 (UTC)
- Send to clean up. When I was 8, my family moved to New Jersey, and my buddies and I had a daily bike pilgrimage to the Quick Chek. These things have high sentimental value in their communities, and there are a ton of them. Geogre 13:31, 21 Sep 2004 (UTC)
- Keep. With 104 stores, it must be notable for the region. Nadavspi 18:54, 21 Sep 2004 (UTC)
- I'm on the fence, but with 104 location, I'm leaning towards Keep. ClockworkTroll 04:06, 22 Sep 2004 (UTC)
- Keep. --[[User:OldakQuill|Oldak Quill]] 15:44, 27 Sep 2004 (UTC)
end moved discussion
Here's a source
This is a link to the history page on Quick Chek's website.
It refers to the first store in Dunellen, and also mentions the pharmacies and gas stations. I'm trying to improve the article, but I don't think I understand the code. I thought a footnote should go after the word "departments" in the first paragraph. I hope someone else can do it right. Kire1975 (talk) 04:26, 18 June 2008 (UTC)
Copyright problem removed
Prior content in this article duplicated one or more previously published sources. The material was copied from: here and here. Copied or closely paraphrased material has been rewritten or removed and must not be restored, unless it is duly released under a compatible license. (For more information, please see "using copyrighted works from others" if you are not the copyright holder of this material, or "donating copyrighted materials" if you are.) For legal reasons, we cannot accept copyrighted text or images borrowed from other web sites or published material; such additions will be deleted. Contributors may use copyrighted publications as a source of information, but not as a source of sentences or phrases. Accordingly, the material may be rewritten, but only if it does not infringe on the copyright of the original or plagiarize from that source. Please see our guideline on non-free text for how to properly implement limited quotations of copyrighted text. Wikipedia takes copyright violations very seriously, and persistent violators will be blocked from editing. While we appreciate contributions, we must require all contributors to understand and comply with these policies. Thank you. Diannaa (talk) 21:28, 3 March 2014 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Quick Chek. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive http://web.archive.org/web/20141218184833/http://seattletimes.com/html/nationworld/2010891422_apusnjweaponsarrest.html to http://seattletimes.com/html/nationworld/2010891422_apusnjweaponsarrest.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.