|Rajiin has been listed as a Media and drama good article under the good article criteria. If you can improve it further, please do, and if it no longer meets these criteria, it can be reassessed.
Review: October 22, 2013. ( ).
|WikiProject Star Trek||(Rated GA-class, Low-importance)|
|WikiProject Television / Episode coverage||(Rated GA-class)|
|A fact from Rajiin appeared on Wikipedia's Main Page in the Did you know? column on 8 August 2013 (check views). The text of the entry was as follows: "Did you know
Fair use rationale for Image:Raijin (ENT episode).jpg
Image:Raijin (ENT episode).jpg is being used on this article. I notice the image page specifies that the image is being used under fair use but there is no explanation or rationale as to why its use in this Wikipedia article constitutes fair use. In addition to the boilerplate fair use template, you must also write out on the image description page a specific explanation or rationale for why using this image in each article is consistent with fair use.
Please go to the image description page and edit it to include a fair use rationale. Using one of the templates at Wikipedia:Fair use rationale guideline is an easy way to insure that your image is in compliance with Wikipedia policy, but remember that you must complete the template. Do not simply insert a blank template on an image page.
If there is other other fair use media, consider checking that you have specified the fair use rationale on the other images used on this page. Note that any fair use images uploaded after 4 May, 2006, and lacking such an explanation will be deleted one week after they have been uploaded, as described on criteria for speedy deletion. If you have any questions please ask them at the Media copyright questions page. Thank you.BetacommandBot 23:51, 5 June 2007 (UTC)
removal of reviews
Are Michelle Erica Green and Jamahl Epsicokhan notable critics, or are they just otherwise unnotable bloggers who have found a forum on TrekNation? In other words, do their personal opinions carry enough social significance to warrant mention in an encyclopedic article? As far as I know, the answer is "no," so I'm removing that part of the section, in compliance with Wikipedia's rather reasonable stance on undue weight. If, however, someone can demonstrate or explain Epsicokhan and Green's significance, they are welcome to undo the change, provided they support their claims. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 126.96.36.199 (talk) 03:52, 8 August 2013 (UTC)
- They've been used in numerous other articles already which have gone through several reviewers. I'll take each one in turn. The question isn't whether Michelle Erica Green herself is notable, it is whether TrekNation is. TrekNation is one of only four fan websites endorsed by CBS via the official Star Trek website. It is associated with the UGO Networks and has been featured in the media as subject matter experts. Additionally, back in the days when the television series were being made, the cast and crew regulary posted on TrekNation's forums and conducted interviews directly with the staff. Regarding Jammer's Reviews, the author was similary held in high regards by the crew of Star Trek to the extent that he was invited to pitch episode ideas for Star Trek Voyager despite not being a professional writer. Miyagawa (talk) 12:00, 8 August 2013 (UTC)
- This review is transcluded from Talk:Rajiin/GA1. The edit link for this section can be used to add comments to the review.
Sorry, I totally forgot I had claimed this. Here goes nothing:
- Refs and external links look good.
- Lead: The episode was written by Brent V. Friedman and Chris Black from a story idea from Friedman and Paul Brown. The episode was directed by Mike Vejar. I don't really like how there are two "The episodes". Maybe change it to The episode was written by Brent V. Friedman and Chris Black from a story idea from Friedman and Paul Brown, and was directed by Mike Vejar.
- Production: Maybe wikilink second unit.
- Production: Dell Yount appeared as B'Rat; Yount had previously appeared... change the second Yount to "he" to avoid repetition.
- Reception: Michelle Erica Green said that she was pleased with the continuity seen in Rajiin Is the Rajiin here referring to the episode? If so, there should be quotation marks around it.
- Reception: Blu ray should be Blu-ray.
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Rajiin. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20160304062219/http://www.dvdtalk.com/reviews/17900/star-trek-enterprise-the-complete-3rd-season/ to http://www.dvdtalk.com/reviews/17900/star-trek-enterprise-the-complete-3rd-season/
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20160303235110/http://www.dvdtalk.com/reviews/62392/star-trek-enterprise-complete-third-season/ to http://www.dvdtalk.com/reviews/62392/star-trek-enterprise-complete-third-season/
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.