|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Ras al-Khaimah article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|Wikipedia CD Selection|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
- 1 Opinionated language removed
- 2 Cleanup Tag
- 3 Not a friendly page
- 4 portuguese
- 5 Ras al-Khaimah pronunciation
- 6 Adding a reference website for latest activities and statistics in Ras Al Khaimah
- 7 I would like to add a new website link Ras Al Khaimah
- 8 Addition of website link to Ras al Khaimah page: www.rakpedia.com
- 9 External links modified
Opinionated language removed
The opinionated phrases as mentioned by Wikipediatrix have been removed.
There are way too many dead links and incomplete data on the page. Jmlk17 01:49, 14 April 2007 (UTC)
Not a friendly page
This page is not upto the wiki standards due to some incomprihensive text which would be cleared through this week so please cooperate.If you find any incomprehensive text please correct it.
--Blux 3 10:08, 8 July 2007 (UTC)
Ras al-Khaimah pronunciation
Adding a reference website for latest activities and statistics in Ras Al Khaimah
We would like to add a link "www.raknewsonline.com" as a reference website for the latest activities and statistics in Ras Al Khaimah - As an Official Reference. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Alainmor (talk • contribs) 14:32, 10 November 2009 (UTC)
I would like to add a new website link Ras Al Khaimah
The website is updated regularly with business, tourism, images and video from Ras Al Khaimah, UAE ---- —Preceding unsigned comment added by Ras Al Khaimah (talk • contribs) 19:26, 16 January 2010 (UTC)
inspired by wikipedia (RAKpedia) is a non-commercial website about Ras Al Khaimah. Can RAKpedia link be added to the article on ras al khaimah? We can provide pictures/maps/info or information for wikipedia site Dpsobczyk (talk) 10:31, 26 January 2010 (UTC).
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Ras al-Khaimah. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110212191741/http://www.ameinfo.com/95027.html to http://www.ameinfo.com/95027.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.