- The following discussion is closed. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made on the appropriate discussion page. No further edits should be made to this discussion.
- This review is transcluded from Talk:Reginald Weaver/GA1. The edit link for this section can be used to add comments to the review.
Reviewer: Jezhotwells (talk · contribs) 22:11, 8 November 2011 (UTC)
I shall be reviewing this article against the Good Article criteria, following its nomination for Good Article status.
Disambiguations: one found and fixed, please check that I have the correct target. Jezhotwells (talk) 22:18, 8 November 2011 (UTC)
Linkrot: one found and tagged. Jezhotwells (talk) 22:22, 8 November 2011 (UTC)
Checking against GA criteria
- GA review (see here for what the criteria are, and here for what they are not)
- It is reasonably well written.
- a (prose): b (MoS for lead, layout, word choice, fiction, and lists):
- I find the prose reasonably well written apart from:
...before joining two of his brothers in a stock and station agency in Forbes... "stock and station agency" needs explanation.
- but instead found Weaver's own organisers guilty of roll-stuffing. "roll-stuffing" needs explanation.
- I made a few minor copy-edits.
- It is factually accurate and verifiable.
- a (references): b (citations to reliable sources): c (OR):
ref #19 is a dead link.
Does "Newington College Register of Past Students 1863-1998 (Syd, 1999) " have an ISBN? I checked, it doesn't.
- Otherwise referencing and sources OK
- It is broad in its coverage.
- a (major aspects): b (focused):
- Covers major details well, no unnecessary trivia.
- It follows the neutral point of view policy.
- Fair representation without bias:
- It is stable.
- No edit wars, etc.:
- It is illustrated by images, where possible and appropriate.
- a (images are tagged and non-free images have fair use rationales): b (appropriate use with suitable captions):
- Images have suitable captions and are correctly licensed.
- On hold for seven days for above issues to be addressed. Jezhotwells (talk) 22:47, 8 November 2011 (UTC)
- OK, everything is fine, so i am happy to list this as a GA. Congratulations! Jezhotwells (talk) 14:38, 14 November 2011 (UTC)
- The discussion above is closed. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made on the appropriate discussion page. No further edits should be made to this discussion.