|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the René Duprée article.|
|This article must adhere to the biographies of living persons policy, even if it is not a biography, because it contains material about living persons. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately from the article and its talk page, especially if potentially libellous. If such material is repeatedly inserted, or if you have other concerns, please report the issue to this noticeboard. If you are connected to one of the subjects of this article and need help, please see this page.|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Rochdale Riot Wrestling
It may be worth noting his appearance in the promotion, but I don't think it deserves its own section. Does anyone agree? —Preceding unsigned comment added by 220.127.116.11 (talk) 00:22, 22 October 2008 (UTC)
American Superslam Wrestling
A few months ago Rene Dupree appeared at an American Superslam Wrestling show, yet there is nothing to show this, can someone add something about his career at ASW?
We have René's father, Emile's article listed as Emile Dupree. Should we do that with Rene or list his father under the real name instead? OsFan 19:00, 7 April 2006 (UTC) I believe we should do the same with Renee Dupree DaffyDuck619 19:42, 31 May 2006
- René hasn't done anything of note under his real name and the reason he adopted the Dupree surname was because his father made it famous. If his father is listed under "Dupree" then I think René should be as well Suriel1981 11:15, 22 February 2007 (UTC)
I saw ECW on Sci Fi and I saw both his little promos. He definitely has a French accent and whether or not he is trying to be a Frenchman is not clear, but he always has that accent--it's just him. His gimmick is very close to what Sylvan Grenier had when he started wrestling in WWE, however. He's like a Narcissist model.--Screwball23 talk 00:01, 18 August 2006 (UTC)
appears someone has been defacing the article, in the Raw section, there is derogatory text in the section about returning to his father's promotion. And the personal life bit I'm not too sure about due to that considering on OWW's profile for him (http://www.onlineworldofwrestling.com/profiles/r/rene-dupree.html) he's listed as dating someone named Erica (that could be old information, but all in all it really reads to me as someone trying to vandalize this article. Whelaro 09:46, 25 February 2007 (UTC)
- There's no proof for the sexuality article. I've considered it vandalism and removed it, as well as a remark in the page that he "sucked dick". Also removed is section explaining in too much detail a confrontation of no notability between Dupree and Steve Austin. Suriel1981 11:12, 25 February 2007 (UTC)
WikiProject class rating
This article was automatically assessed because at least one article was rated and this bot brought all the other ratings up to at least that level. BetacommandBot 03:34, 28 August 2007 (UTC)
- The following is a closed discussion of the proposal. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made in a new section on the talk page. No further edits should be made to this section.
- Better known. RandySavageFTW (talk) 23:16, 9 October 2008 (UTC)
- Oppose cannot wrestle under that name outside of WWE, and is currently wrestling as Rene Bonaparte. Darrenhusted (talk) 08:54, 16 October 2008 (UTC)
- The above discussion is preserved as an archive of the proposal. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made in a new section on this talk page. No further edits should be made to this section.