Talk:Richard Gavin Reid/GA1
Hello. I'll be doing the GA review for this article. Here are some suggestions for improvement:
- WP:LEAD: The lead is merely supposed to summarize the main points of the article. For an article this size, it should only be about two paragraphs.
- I'm not sure I agree; WP:LEAD says that an article under 15,000 characters should have a lead of one or two paragraphs; this one is ~28.5KB, which is "around 32 kilobytes", the size of article for which the lead should be two or three paragraphs. Technically, I suppose, this one's four, but that's only because I placed the last sentence into its own paragraphs because I thought it popped better that way. Sarcasticidealist (talk) 02:21, 7 October 2008 (UTC)
- What is the source used for the electoral record? It needs to be cited.
- The endash needs to be used in the number ranges in the references.
- Ref 7 needs an accessdate (today's date is fine to use if the link still works).