Talk:Rise, O Voices of Rhodesia/GA1
Reviewer: Jackyd101 (talk · contribs) 18:37, 12 April 2012 (UTC) Hi there, I am happy to tell you that this article has passed GA without the need for any further improvement. Listed below is information on how the article fared against the Wikipedia:good article criteria - I was impressed with how the article dealt simply and capably with the controversial aspects of this topic and I couldn't find anything problematic. I'm suprised such a short, neat and well-put-together article took so long to get a review.
- It is reasonably well written.
- a (prose): b (MoS):
- It is factually accurate and verifiable.
- a (references): b (citations to reliable sources): c (OR):
- It is broad in its coverage.
- a (major aspects): b (focused):
- It follows the neutral point of view policy.
- a (fair representation): b (all significant views):
- It is stable.
- It contains images, where possible, to illustrate the topic.
- a (tagged and captioned): b (lack of images does not in itself exclude GA): c (non-free images have fair use rationales):
- a Pass/Fail: