|WikiProject Spaceflight||(Rated C-class, Mid-importance)|
|WikiProject Rocketry||(Rated C-class, Mid-importance)|
J-2X passes Critical Design Review
http://www.nasa.gov/home/hqnews/2008/nov/HQ_08-290_J2XCDR.html —Preceding unsigned comment added by 188.8.131.52 (talk) 11:21, 16 November 2008 (UTC)
When was the J-2 developed?
Removal of beryllium in J-2X
- Good question that should be answered in the article. I can only speculate. Beryllium has low density, high melting point, high thermal conductivity, and high strength. All good reasons for using it in a rocket engine. It's also expensive and possibly carcinogenic, which are possible reasons for removing it. --184.108.40.206 (talk) 02:51, 2 November 2011 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 4 external links on Rocketdyne J-2. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090417055537/http://www.astronautix.com/engines/j2s.htm to http://www.astronautix.com/engines/j2s.htm
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090807091013/http://www.pw.utc.com/Products/Pratt+%26+Whitney+Rocketdyne/J-2X to http://www.pw.utc.com/Products/Pratt+%26+Whitney+Rocketdyne/J-2X
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20111212045512/http://www.astronautix.com/engines/j2x.htm to http://www.astronautix.com/engines/j2x.htm
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090809174743/http://www.pw.utc.com/Media+Center/Press+Releases/Pratt+%26+Whitney+Rocketdyne+Completes+Successful+Test+of+J-2X+Gas+Generator to http://www.pw.utc.com/Media+Center/Press+Releases/Pratt+%26+Whitney+Rocketdyne+Completes+Successful+Test+of+J-2X+Gas+Generator
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.