Talk:Romanization of Belarusian
|WikiProject Writing systems||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
|A fact from Romanization of Belarusian appeared on Wikipedia's Main Page in the Did you know? column on 16 February 2006. The text of the entry was as follows: "Did you know
isn't it: ROMANIANIZATION of Belarusian?
I think is write in this way to mention.
- Romanization means conversion to the Latin (Roman) alphabet. Romanianization, or Rumanization, is something else. —Michael Z. 2006-02-14 22:39 Z
Anonymous, I reverted your revert to an earlier version. My original edit summary covered the problems with table formatting, but I didn't mention some other problems: that the new location of note references changed the scope of the notes which applied specifically to Łacinka, and not to the Cyrillic letters in general, and that the table formatting made the main article headings pile up on the right side of the tables in my web browser (Safari/Mac). —Michael Z. 2006-02-14 22:51 Z
I don't understand the reason of the undeletion. The message I deleted wasn't based on any official info, was misleading and promotional. None of the other systems' entries carry a promotional message with them. This isn't a comparison of systems but an index. So why undeletion? Yury Tarasievich 21:30, 21 October 2006 (UTC)
Could someone help? Two articles (BGN/PCGN romanization of Belarusian and Romanization of Belarusian) contain different information regarding Ь (ь). By the first article this latter should be converted to "’" (apostrophe), but according to the second article — not. Ang15 (talk) 19:06, 24 August 2011 (UTC)
- According to the source, the soft sign in the BGN/PCGN romanization system should be represented by an apostrophe.—Ëzhiki (Igels Hérissonovich Ïzhakoff-Amursky) • (yo?); August 24, 2011; 19:58 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Romanization of Belarusian. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20130213212545/http://earth-info.nga.mil/gns/html/romanization.html to http://earth-info.nga.mil/gns/html/romanization.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120425150217/http://misternet.livejournal.com/14074.html to http://misternet.livejournal.com/14074.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
An editor has reviewed this edit and fixed any errors that were found.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.