|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Rosa Mendes article.|
|This article must adhere to the biographies of living persons policy, even if it is not a biography, because it contains material about living persons. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately from the article and its talk page, especially if potentially libellous. If such material is repeatedly inserted, or if you have other concerns, please report the issue to this noticeboard. If you are connected to one of the subjects of this article and need help, please see this page.|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Does anybody have any proof of Milena using a move called the Roucka Bottom? I have reason to believe that the moves were fan made fabrications because ive seen her in the ring and she does not appear to be able to pull off things that are listed. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 22.214.171.124 (talk) 01:54, 4 November 2008 (UTC)
If there is going to be an article it should have her full name. Roucka is just her Ring Name. Milena Roucka —Preceding unsigned comment added by BlackFrostFan (talk • contribs) 20:29, 25 May 2008 (UTC)
Roucka on RAW
Should Roucka's appearances on RAW as the "Glamazon in Training" be included in the article? she has appeared weekly since November 24th, so it looks to be an angle to debut her. She is also getting noticed and interacting with Beth Phoenix alot more as the weeks progress.--Nero Forever (talk) 08:41, 16 December 2008 (UTC)
- Have you got a reliable secondary source to prove it? And more importantly, is that really notable? I'd wait to see if a storlyine develops off this, and then mention it. ♥Nici♥Vampire♥Heart♥ 13:00, 16 December 2008 (UTC)
She was on the December 22nd edition of RAW and Santino announced her name was Rosa Mendez.
- We need to set up a redirect for Rosa Mendez then. I couldn't find this page without some help. SuperSonicTH (talk) 03:52, 20 January 2009 (UTC)
- I've created the redirect under Rosa Mendes, as that's the correct spelling. ♥Nici♥Vampire♥Heart♥ 03:59, 20 January 2009 (UTC)
Milena Roucka is Canadian Simply
Why adding in the first sentence that she is of Czech descent and Costa Rican descent, she is from f*cking Canada so she is Canadian, u can add a new tabs to talk about her personal life... —Preceding unsigned comment added by 126.96.36.199 (talk) 17:40, 4 March 2009 (UTC)
- Because she of Czech and Costa Rican descent. Yes, she from Canada, but her origins are from other countires, and that's notable so we add it in. She even says it on her official website. See  and  (both archived links) Stop remvoing sourced information from the article. ♥Nici♥Vampire♥Heart♥ 17:50, 4 March 2009 (UTC)
Milena Roucka and Melina Perez
These are two completely different people. This article formerly stated that Milena Roucka dated Dave Batista, and linked to a source confirming this. The article refers to Melina Perez. Statement has been deleted from the article.
- What are you talking about? The information you removed from the article was "In an interview on September 2, 2009, WWE wrestler Dave Batista said that he had previously dated Roucka." This was sourced by  - "Batista [...] claimed he was dating Rosa Mendes up until a couple of months ago". Where is the mention of Melina Perez? Why did you remove valid, sourced information from the article? ♥Nici♥Vampire♥Heart♥ 06:52, 1 August 2010 (UTC)
- This review is transcluded from Talk:Rosa Mendes/GA1. The edit link for this section can be used to add comments to the review.
Reviewer: 188.8.131.52 (talk) 01:26, 26 March 2011 (UTC) This article is very well-written, and thoroughly explains Rosa Mendes' professional wrestling career, in both the WWE and FCW. However, the section of the article that explains her modeling career needs to be expanded, and include other details(possible rivalries, list of modeling competitions she's participated in, her style of clothing while modeling, etc.).
- First off, I scraped the bottom of the barrel as it is regarding her modeling career. Both sources simlpy state something along the lines of 'Milena Roucka was a model before signing with WWE'. It was hard to find details of competitions she'd won, never mind participated in.
- Secondly, IPs aren't allowed to review GANs - WP:GAN states "only registered users may review articles—make sure you are logged in". Do you have a registed account? I've left an inquiry at WT:GAN#IP reviewer? as to what should be done. NiciVampireHeart 14:57, 26 March 2011 (UTC)
According to an interview with Beth Phoenix (as well as most of the WWE employees who had to work with him) Batista has never dated any of the Divas, not Kelly, not Melina, and not Rosa. All three have denied ever having any relationship with him or even contact outside of work. Also, numerous Superstars have stated that he was an absolute jackass who had almost no friends in the locker-room.
All we have to go on is his word and his word alone. Any mention of him dating Kelly or Melina was taken off of their pages years ago as it was unverified.
Orphaned references in Rosa Mendes
I check pages listed in Category:Pages with incorrect ref formatting to try to fix reference errors. One of the things I do is look for content for orphaned references in wikilinked articles. I have found content for some of Rosa Mendes's orphans, the problem is that I found more than one version. I can't determine which (if any) is correct for this article, so I am asking for a sentient editor to look it over and copy the correct ref content into this article.
Reference named "WWE":
- From Michael McGillicutty: "Michael McGillicutty bio". World Wrestling Entertainment. Retrieved 2010-10-26.
- From Mike Chioda: WWE.com Profile
- From The Undertaker: Homepage > TV Shows > SmackDown > Archive > Time after time. WWE. Retrieved on 2011-04-02.
- From Kia Stevens: "WWE profile". WWE. Retrieved 4 May 2011.
- From Heath Slater: "Heath Slater Bio". WWE. Retrieved January 22, 2011.
- From Bryan Danielson: "Daniel Bryan bio". World Wrestling Entertainment. Retrieved 2010-08-18.
- From Eve Torres: "Eve Bio". World Wrestling Entertainment. Retrieved 2010-04-23.
- From Jack Doan: WWE.com profile
- From Alex Riley: "Alex Riley bio". World Wrestling Entertainment. Retrieved 2011-02-01.
- From Celeste Bonin: "Kaitlyn Bio". World Wrestling Entertainment. Retrieved 2010-12-04.
- From Tyler Reks: "Tyler Reks Biography". World Wrestling Entertainment. Retrieved 2010-04-26.
- From David Otunga: "David Otunga Bio". World Wrestling Entertainment. Retrieved 2010-02-20.
- From Husky Harris: "Husky Harris bio". World Wrestling Entertainment. Retrieved 2010-10-26.
- From Wade Barrett: "Wade Barrett Bio". World Wrestling Entertainment. Retrieved 15 January 2011.
- From Sheamus: "Sheamus Biography". World Wrestling Entertainment. Retrieved 2011-06-06.
- From Alicia Fox: "Smackdown Results: Deliberating the dilemma". WWE. June 3, 2011. Retrieved June 8, 2011.
- From The Great Khali: "Bio". WWE. Retrieved 2010-04-27.
- From Justin Gabriel: "Justin Gabriel Bio". World Wrestling Entertainment. Retrieved 2011-01-22.
- From Natalya (wrestler): "Natalya Bio". World Wrestling Entertainment. Retrieved April 27, 2010.
- From Big Show (wrestler): "Big Show". WWE. Retrieved 2011-01-08.
I apologize if any of the above are effectively identical; I am just a simple computer program, so I can't determine whether minor differences are significant or not. AnomieBOT⚡ 21:58, 27 August 2011 (UTC)
File:Rosa-Mendes-2011.jpg Nominated for Deletion
|An image used in this article, File:Rosa-Mendes-2011.jpg, has been nominated for deletion at Wikimedia Commons in the following category: Deletion requests January 2012
Don't panic; a discussion will now take place over on Commons about whether to remove the file. This gives you an opportunity to contest the deletion, although please review Commons guidelines before doing so.