|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
I remember a time when you could walk through the tunnel below the round house. Last time I was there though it was gated off. Anyone know if it's true that they used to haul whales up through there? Gemfyre (talk) 07:49, 20 April 2008 (UTC)
- It was used to move goods that were being unloaded from ships into Fremantle, the gates were openm about a month ago when I was there. Gnangarra 10:35, 20 April 2008 (UTC)
- I walked through it a little over a month ago. I reckon you just got unlucky. Hesperian 11:13, 20 April 2008 (UTC)
Regarding recent edits about the cost of entry, eg , do we have a reference for "entry is free"? www.fremantleroundhouse.com.au/bookings doesn't say so, and a quick search failed to find anything else that said so explicitly. www.fremantleroundhouse.com.au/bookings says that they accept donations, but that does not automatically imply that there is no entry fee. Mitch Ames (talk) 02:00, 23 November 2014 (UTC)
- entry is by donation and yes you can choose to not make a donation, I'd suggest that "free entry" isnt explicitly stated in the article Gnangarra 03:04, 23 November 2014 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Round House. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20130728110037/http://inherit.stateheritage.wa.gov.au/Public/Content/PdfLoader.aspx?id=5b9ff660-4ea3-4f6f-a831-75cfafa5c12b to http://inherit.stateheritage.wa.gov.au/Public/Content/PdfLoader.aspx?id=5b9ff660-4ea3-4f6f-a831-75cfafa5c12b
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20141129140018/http://inherit.stateheritage.wa.gov.au/Public/Inventory/Details/bcb739cf-32b9-47f7-866b-42c92a0e409d to http://inherit.stateheritage.wa.gov.au/Public/Inventory/Details/bcb739cf-32b9-47f7-866b-42c92a0e409d
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.