Talk:Royal Society of Chemistry
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
||It is requested that a photograph of the part of Burlington House that houses the Chemistry Centre (the east wing, in the courtyard) be included in this article to improve its quality. Please replace this template with a more specific media request template where possible.
Wikipedians in London may be able to help!
The Free Image Search Tool may be able to locate suitable images on Flickr and other web sites.
Free 'RSC Gold' accounts
I am pleased to announce, as Wikimedian in Residence at the RSC, the donation of 100 "RSC Gold" accounts, for use by Wikipedia editors wishing to use RSC journal content to expand articles on chemistry-related topics. Please visit Wikipedia:RSC Gold for details, to check your eligibility, and to request an account. Andy Mabbett (Pigsonthewing); Talk to Andy; Andy's edits 14:14, 18 December 2014 (UTC)
Recently tagged for merge, but no discussion started, or reason given.
- oppose No reason given to merge. Against the merge, there is the view that a list of these (numerous, should anyone care to enumerate them) plaques makes a reasonable scope for a list. It's also way WP:UNDUE to place the list within the overall society article.
- I'm concerned that the merge was perhaps put forward on the basis of a far too short look at the content of the list article and an assumption that the current short article was all that the list could ever be.
- There was a time when WP was a collaborative project. One editor started something, because they recognised a good subject, another, with access to the source material, was encouraged to expand it. Unfortunately this is no longer how it operates. WP is no a playpen for editors to find things to do and to scorecard how many speedy deletions, user blocks or merges they've managed to action. Playing at bureaucrats has become a game, there is no longer any interest in content. Andy Dingley (talk) 10:58, 23 January 2015 (UTC)
I've removed the tags. I have the list of RSC plaques in a spreadsheet, and there are far too many for merging into this article. Andy Mabbett (Pigsonthewing); Talk to Andy; Andy's edits 12:41, 23 January 2015 (UTC)
Editathon, 29 July 2015
You are warmly invited to an editathon in the library of the Royal Society of Chemistry, London, on Wednesday, 29 July 2015. Booking essential. Andy Mabbett (Pigsonthewing); Talk to Andy; Andy's edits 16:27, 8 May 2015 (UTC)
Dear..I'm making a paint out of idea of tunnels agent and spraying glocose SLN to get chrome paint ,but i need activator for surface so the layer stay strongly on it Rafi marzouk (talk) 22:45, 2 May 2017 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Royal Society of Chemistry. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20100619185400/http://rsc.org/images/GraduateQualificationsChemistry_tcm18-94249.pdf to http://www.rsc.org/images/GraduateQualificationsChemistry_tcm18-94249.pdf
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.