Talk:Royal Thai Armed Forces Headquarters
|WikiProject Thailand||(Rated Start-class, Mid-importance)|
Image copyright problem with File:Emblem of Royal Thai Armed Forces Headquater.png
The image File:Emblem of Royal Thai Armed Forces Headquater.png is used in this article under a claim of fair use, but it does not have an adequate explanation for why it meets the requirements for such images when used here. In particular, for each page the image is used on, it must have an explanation linking to that page which explains why it needs to be used on that page. Please check
- That there is a non-free use rationale on the image's description page for the use in this article.
- That this article is linked to from the image description page.
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 4 external links on Royal Thai Armed Forces Headquarters. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090418003625/http://www.schq.mi.th/EN/vision_mission.htm to http://www.schq.mi.th/EN/vision_mission.htm
- Added archive http://web.archive.org/web/20090704132731/http://www.schq.mi.th:80/EN/history.htm to http://www.schq.mi.th/EN/history.htm
- Added archive http://web.archive.org/web/20090125221535/http://schq.mi.th:80/EN/chart2.htm to http://www.schq.mi.th/EN/chart2.htm
- Added archive http://web.archive.org/web/20141129013811/http://www.rtarf.mi.th/schqhead_En.htm to http://www.rtarf.mi.th/schqhead_En.htm
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.