Talk:Royal governor

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
WikiProject Disambiguation
WikiProject icon This page is within the scope of WikiProject Disambiguation, an attempt to structure and organize all disambiguation pages on Wikipedia. If you wish to help, you can edit the page attached to this talk page, or visit the project page, where you can join the project or contribute to the discussion.


Who 'informally' uses this title? Ozdaren (talk) 13:55, 1 February 2009 (UTC)

The colonial governors of Virginia and the Carolinas during the British Empire used the title "Royal Governor". -- Willthacheerleader18 (talk) 17:58, 28 July 2010 (UTC)