|This article must adhere to the biographies of living persons (BLP) policy, even if it is not a biography, because it contains material about living persons. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately from the article and its talk page, especially if potentially libellous. If such material is repeatedly inserted, or if you have other concerns, please report the issue to . If you are a subject of this article, or acting on behalf of one, and you need help, please see this help page.|
|WikiProject Biography / Politics and Government||(Rated Stub-class)|
|WikiProject Virginia||(Rated Stub-class, Mid-importance)|
Possible copyvio or reverse
I applied a copy-paste tag because the wording in the article is quite similar to the page listed in the tag. Almost all of the same text can also be found here and here (accessed 1/30/12). - UnbelievableError (talk) 05:00, 31 January 2012 (UTC)
- Given it's an official site I'd be very surprised if this was a reverse copy so I've removed the text in question. Dpmuk (talk) 07:30, 31 January 2012 (UTC)
Copyright problem removed
Prior content in this article duplicated one or more previously published sources. The material was copied from: http://ryanmcdougle.com/?page_id=2. Infringing material has been rewritten or removed and must not be restored, unless it is duly released under a compatible license. (For more information, please see "using copyrighted works from others" if you are not the copyright holder of this material, or "donating copyrighted materials" if you are.) For legal reasons, we cannot accept copyrighted text or images borrowed from other web sites or published material; such additions will be deleted. Contributors may use copyrighted publications as a source of information, but not as a source of sentences or phrases. Accordingly, the material may be rewritten, but only if it does not infringe on the copyright of the original or plagiarize from that source. Please see our guideline on non-free text for how to properly implement limited quotations of copyrighted text. Wikipedia takes copyright violations very seriously, and persistent violators will be blocked from editing. While we appreciate contributions, we must require all contributors to understand and comply with these policies. Thank you. Dpmuk (talk) 07:30, 31 January 2012 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Ryan McDougle. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090115150516/http://sov.state.va.us/SenatorDB.nsf/23b0c13df27a5ef585256fc7004febb2/01f0d2a07aba89a9852570f3004f5bb0?OpenDocument to http://sov.state.va.us/SenatorDB.nsf/23b0c13df27a5ef585256fc7004febb2/01f0d2a07aba89a9852570f3004f5bb0?OpenDocument
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20100617084700/http://www.sbe.virginia.gov/cms/Election_Information/Election_Results/Index.html to http://www.sbe.virginia.gov/cms/Election_Information/Election_Results/Index.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.