- The following is a closed discussion of a requested move. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made in a new section on the talk page. Editors desiring to contest the closing decision should consider a move review. No further edits should be made to this section.
The result of the move request was: moved. Jenks24 (talk) 17:59, 2 May 2016 (UTC)
Star Sports (TV channel) → Star Sports – Both Star Sports and STAR Sports redirects here, making (TV channel) a bit redundant. John123521 (Talk-Contib.) RA 04:49, 15 April 2016 (UTC) --Relisted. George Ho (talk) 00:07, 23 April 2016 (UTC)
- Question shouldn't Star Sports (China) be on a hatnote at least? In ictu oculi (talk) 08:49, 15 April 2016 (UTC)
- Support per user request. If Star Sports redirects here already, than no need to have (TV channel) in the name. CookieMonster755 (talk) 23:23, 16 April 2016 (UTC)
- Support. Also agree that the China one should have a hatnote. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Filpro (talk • contribs) 08:33, 26 April 2016 (UTC)
- The above discussion is preserved as an archive of a requested move. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made in a new section on this talk page or in a move review. No further edits should be made to this section.