Talk:Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas
|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|WikiProject Anime and manga||(Rated C-class, Low-importance)|
LC Confirmed to be non canon now!
The description for the release of Vol.1 of Next Dimension has confirmed that ND is the canonical one.
聖闘士星矢 NEXT DIMENSION 冥王神話 1巻 2009年2月6日発売 少年チャンピオンコミックス・エクストラ 750円（714円） ISBN978-4-253-13271-8
Author: Masami Kurumada Title: Saint Seiya Next Dimension Hades Mythology Vol: 1 Sale Date: 2-6-2009 Series: Shonen Champion Comics Extra Price: 750 Yen(714 Yen without tax) ISBN: ISBN978-4-253-13271-8
Going back two hundred-forty and some odd years from the fight between Seiya and Underworld King Hades in Elysion... Though united by a passionate friendship, the bonds of 2 boys are torn apart and another Holy War will begin!!
Crisscrossing between the past and the present, a new galaxy myth, Saint Seiya's canonical continuation starts!!
TOO MUCH MINOR CHARACTER FILES AND LACK OF IMPORTANT FILES
In my opinion we are giving article to a lot of minor characters like wolf Nachi, Lionet Ban, Troll Iwan and may others. Note that this characters fight only once (most of them) and some only appear in one chapter or episode of manga, even Ban once said "Finally my first line!" in the 12 temple saga. We could merge some to Minor spectres and minor saints and then create artcle for more important characters of other mangas like some titans, Bennu Kagaho or create an article for Tenma explaining NDIM and LOSTC. Tintor2 10:50, 25 November 2007 (UTC)
- Although I agree with you, this is the wrong place to discuss it. Try here: Talk:List_of_characters_in_Saint_Seiya
- But I must say I already merged all the minor character articles more than once before (and have discussed it on the discussion page). Even so, someone just came and restored them all and the other guys seem to lazy to just revert it. Since I would not do this everytime alone with a lot of articles, I just let it go. - Access Timeco (talk) 16:59, 27 November 2007 (UTC)
Meaning of Albafica
I don't know where you read that Alba is greek for white and ficus is group of flowers. Neither alba nor ficus is greek, it's latin. Alba means white (in latin) but ficus doesn't mean group of flowers, it means fig-tree or fig 184.108.40.206 (talk) 10:22, 27 December 2007 (UTC)
It's Crane, why change it?
Yuzuriha is the Silver Saint of the Crane. Thr furigana of her sign are クレイン. They read as "KUREIN", Crane. Even the [Japanese Wiki] lists her as Crane. The actual constellation is Grus? well, the Cerberus constellation doesn't exist since a while... Sirtao (talk) 20:46, 28 December 2007 (UTC)
Hakurei and Sage
Hakurei was the Cancer Saint in the previous Holy War, while Sage was the Altar Saint. After the war, they switched Cloth and Rank, so Sage could became Pope: Hakurei wasn't interested in the role and retired in Jamir. Also, I think it's not correct place him in the Former Saitn category... as far as we know from the manga, he is STILL the current Altar Silver Saint(like Dohko was still the Libra Gold Saint in the 20th century).
Also, the previous Holy War was probably set in the LATE 1500\early 1600, as the 20th century war was set around the 1990, the Lost Canvas\18th century war is 250 years earlier, around the 1740. Therefore the previous Holy War should be set around the 1490. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Sirtao (talk • contribs) 09:02, 4 February 2008 (UTC)
You are almost correct though the current Holy War took place in 1990, hence every Holy War is every 243 year, making the previous war in 1747 and the one before that in 1504. The 1990 is in the ND prologue while the 243 is in the original manga. --Refuteku (talk) 10:58, 12 April 2008 (UTC)
Synposis for Volumes
Hello there I want to add the info in which volume which cloth schematics were too see. But I don't know the codes to insert them. Onri, can you help me in this? Or anyone else? For example, Volume 9 would need a second list under the line of the ISBN code on the opposite of the chapters a new line with the name cloth schematics, or cloth diagrams or whatever would be appropriate and then list on
- Crane Yuzuriha - Nasu Veronica
Then I hope I can copy and paste that for the other chapters while I add the synopsis for the remaining ones.
Thanks for your help
- The only way to do that is to use the ChapterListCol2 tag, as what you want, can be done only that way. You cant create rows as you want, you must use the preset tags to create the boxes, so its somewhat limited. Insert this code after the last chapter name in the chapter list, and it will create what you want:
| ChapterListCol2 = Bonus material: Cloth Schematics for Crane Yuzuriha,Nasu Veronica
Just edit the names and thats it.This tag can also be useful, better than the previous one:
| VolumeExtras =
- That's something to be discussed on Talk:Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas, not here, and since it's only one page and is not mentioned in the volumes' index I don't find it important.Tintor2 (talk) 17:56, 6 November 2009 (UTC)
- Thanks Onikiri. I know you would help me ;) But unforunately it made a box out of my post, but I didn't want that ;) I jus add the - before them to count. Actually I just like to have some space between the chapter and the cloth schematic. Like this
070. Ideals carried on (託された想い, Takusareta omoi?) _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Cloth schematics
071. Laceration (斬撃!, Zangeki?) _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Crane Yuzuriha
072. The lineage of Dreams (夢の眷族, Yume no kenzoku?) _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Nasu Veronica
073. Dreamworld (夢界, Mukai?)
074. Discomfort (違和感, Iwakan?)
Sorry, I can't make any space in here, had to use underline, but there would be nothing normaly :(
To Tintor: Sorry for asking this here, but there is no one answering in the general Lost Canvas thread and as I need help in this, I have to write it here... Amarashiki 220.127.116.11 (talk) 19:40, 8 November 2009 (UTC)
- Ok, I try it again. Can anyone help me to insert the cloth schematics per volume?
- Like this :
- 070. Ideals carried on (託された想い, Takusareta omoi?) _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Cloth schematics
- 071. Laceration (斬撃!, Zangeki?) _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Crane Yuzuriha
- 072. The lineage of Dreams (夢の眷族, Yume no kenzoku?) _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Nasu Veronica
- 073. Dreamworld (夢界, Mukai?)
- 074. Discomfort (違和感, Iwakan?)