I'm going to list the entries I cut during clean-up, to address the objection made in the edit history.
My general policy in removing entries from dab lists is that a disambiguation page is meant to help users navigate between existing articles that are legitimately referred to using the same word or phrase.
- The name of an Austro-Hungarian ship of the Drache class built in 1861 (Reason for removal: no article linked)
- A fireplace poker (Article doesn't mention "salamander", making this just a dictionary definition (and an unverified one))
- Salamander Shoes, a German shoe manufacturer (Not an existing article)
- Salamander web browser. a Web browser for Linux (Not an existing article)
- Salamander (or Salamandro) is one of the elemental spirits in the Seiken Densetsu series. (Article doesn't mention "salamander", making this just a dictionary definition (and an unverified one))
- "Old Salamander" was a nickname given to Admiral David Glasgow Farragut, famous for proclaiming "Damn the torpedoes!", for his great naval exploits during the American Civil War.  (The article says nothing about this nickname)
- Salamander is the name of one of the main armies in Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card. (Article doesn't mention this army by name; if there is an article offering further information on this context, it should be linked)
- Asbestos when described by Marco Polo is called "Salamander" (This appears to be junk)
However, I'll add these three links back in, since the first one does actually talk about a Salamander broiler and was an oversight on my part, and the latter two have internal links and are therefore allowed by MOS:DP.