|This article must adhere to the biographies of living persons (BLP) policy, even if it is not a biography, because it contains material about living persons. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately from the article and its talk page, especially if potentially libellous. If such material is repeatedly inserted, or if you have other concerns, please report the issue to . If you are a subject of this article, or acting on behalf of one, and you need help, please see this help page.|
|WikiProject Biography / Actors and Filmmakers||(Rated Start-class)|
|WikiProject Women||(Rated Start-class)|
Dirty Sexy Money future appearances
I removed "She did not make any future appearances after its first season" in regards to her work on Dirty Sexy Money as she did appear as a guest star in the second season in at least one episode (episode 10, "The Facts").
This: "Her father is American and her Mother is of Japanese decent." Is this correct? I don't think she is actually of Japanese descent, but I could be wrong. Mad Jack O'Lantern 19:39, 8 May 2006 (UTC)
She looks it. I mean the Japanese name, the fact that she lived in Hawaii before Arizona. She looks half Japanese, especially when she has the dark hair.User: Aoecean
- Lol, well we can't go by looks. :) Mad Jack O'Lantern 21:41, 9 May 2006 (UTC)
True, I just wish we could get confirmation on this...Its driving me nuts!
- It will probably come out sooner or later. These kinda things usually do. :) Mad Jack O'Lantern 06:14, 10 May 2006 (UTC)
Hey man, I hope. Because she's the strangest looking eyes I've ever seen on a white girl. She actually looks like this girl I know who is half Japanese, and has the same eyes. User: Aoecean
- She's born in Japan for sure, but I do not know about her parents. └ VodkaJazz / talk ┐ 23:44, 25 May 2006 (UTC)
do you recon we can consider her japanese? the japanese are very strict with who isnt considered japanese. even if a korean is born in japan, he is not considered japanese. some are 3rd generation.
Not sure if it is worth mentioning but she appears on a show called "Living with Fran" Horkana
- Non-recurring appearances are not usually mentioned. └ VodkaJazz / talk ┐ 10:33, 19 December 2006 (UTC)
Who decided that? If it were it would be spelt 'Samhaire'. As for the IPA in brackets, that it not correct either.
184.108.40.206 14:28, 13 June 2007 (UTC)Jack
I just uploaded the picture Samaire_Armstrong_in_its_a_boy_girl_thing.png, if i broke any rules just delete it, it is my first picture uploaded to wikipedia, i think i followed all rules and laws but if not let me know - Gunnaraztek 23:47, 12 September 2007 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Samaire Armstrong. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/tm_headline%3Dit-s-a-boy-gael-thing-%26method%3Dfull%26objectid%3D18284187%26siteid%3D66633-name_page.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20141218142127/http://www.ctv.ca/Resurrection/Cast/Samaire-Armstrong.aspx to http://www.ctv.ca/Resurrection/Cast/Samaire-Armstrong.aspx
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.