Talk:Section 301 of the Trade Act of 1974
|WikiProject Law||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
|WikiProject United States||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
Section 301 and Super 301 both refer to the same provision. Some thoughts:
- I think the name "Section 301" is too vague. Perhaps a better name for the merged article would be "Section 301 of the Trade Act of 1974"
- Is there enough info to keep this page separate from Trade Act of 1974?
- Should probably integrate information from/with Office of the United States Trade Representative#The_Special_301_Report
- I strongly agree that these articles should be merged. When I created the Section 301 article, I was just copy-pasting entries out of the Department of Agriculture's free glossary. The mistake was theirs: The original Section 301 article made no reference to Super 301, even though it had a separate entry on super 301.
- Section 301 of the Trade Act of 1974 is, indeed, a better name. But Section 301 and Super 301 should remain as redirects, at least until somebody decides to turn those into disambiguation pages.
- I do believe that there is enough info for this to be a separate article from Trade Act of 1974.
- Andrew Gradman talk/WP:Hornbook 21:21, 18 March 2010 (UTC)