|This article must adhere to the biographies of living persons (BLP) policy, even if it is not a biography, because it contains material about living persons. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately from the article and its talk page, especially if potentially libellous. If such material is repeatedly inserted, or if you have other concerns, please report the issue to . If you are a subject of this article, or acting on behalf of one, and you need help, please see this help page.|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Hello, Sorry for making the page without much info intially. Have added some now. Kindly remove speedy deletion tag.
Anyone else, please add info on Seema, specially Bio.
Mikeslackenerny 10:31, 21 March 2007 (UTC)
- OK, the notability seems to be sufficiently asserted now. Specifically, the criteria for creative professionals regarding awards seems to qualify the article. I feel that the tag can now safely be removed. For future reference, you may want to create the article in your user namespace first, until it's sufficiently ready to be included in the main namespace. --Pekaje 11:40, 21 March 2007 (UTC)
The sentence on her atheism should be modified. The referred article does say she is atheist, but not that she is a former muslim. The claim that it is particularly hard for muslims to turn atheist seems POV.Amberhabib 09:48, 21 May 2007 (UTC)
- POV. Maybe. Apostasy is punishable by death in Muslim socities, so in the age of the instant fatwa, an open rejection of a Islam is an effective suicide note. However, please change the wording to reflect this better. Mikeslackenerny 11:46, 21 May 2007 (UTC)
I have a better image of Seema Mustafa. How do I add it.
- Well, if I modified it according to my tastes, I would just say "Seema is an atheist". I would add the remaining stuff only if I knew that she faced some significant flak for her proclamation of atheism. Incidentally, her article makes clear she rejects *any* religious belief. Also, your belief about "effective suicide note" should be revisited since she is evidently well. Amberhabib 07:24, 28 May 2007 (UTC)
- Please go ahead and make the change. Mikeslackenerny 07:50, 28 May 2007 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Seema Mustafa. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20141019225114/http://thecitizen.in/AboutUs.aspx to http://thecitizen.in/AboutUs.aspx
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.