Talk:List of sister cities of Boston
|WikiProject Cities||(Rated List-class, Low-importance)|
has anyone considered adding Boston, Lincolnshire, in Lincolnshire England somewhere. Afterall it is its "twin City/town" and if it wernt for the "original" boston in england there would be no boston, USA
Image copyright problem with File:PrefSymbol-Kyoto.png
The image File:PrefSymbol-Kyoto.png is used in this article under a claim of fair use, but it does not have an adequate explanation for why it meets the requirements for such images when used here. In particular, for each page the image is used on, it must have an explanation linking to that page which explains why it needs to be used on that page. Please check
- That there is a non-free use rationale on the image's description page for the use in this article.
- That this article is linked to from the image description page.
220.127.116.11 added Haifa as a sister city, but its citation is internally inconsistent; although it includes Haifa in a claimed "List of sister cities of [Boston]", it goes on to state "Friendship treaty Haifa - Boston signed on 10 November 1999." Boston's own citation does not concur that Haifa is a full sister city, but since it does have looser relationships with other cities I've moved Haifa to that section. 18.104.22.168 (talk) 00:49, 3 February 2014 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on List of sister cities of Boston. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://www.webcitation.org/61BIObIQG?url=http://www.cityofboston.gov/arts/marketing/sistercity.asp to http://www.cityofboston.gov/arts/marketing/sistercity.asp
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.