Talk:Smith & Caughey's
|WikiProject New Zealand||(Rated Stub-class, Mid-importance)|
Classic case of someone shooting from the hip. I do not even get 1 minute to establish notability before someone places a speedy on it. MadMaxDog 02:37, 13 April 2007 (UTC)
- That should do it for now. For the discerning, I will try to gather more, but then, they didn't have internet in 1880, so it may take a while. MadMaxDog 02:54, 13 April 2007 (UTC)
125 anniversary book
If you want to write a full and very complete article, try getting hold of the 125th aniversary book that s+c had produced. If you go into either the queen street or newmarket branch and ask for a copy you will more than likely be given one. I know we have a few more sitting around. 18.104.22.168 (talk) 00:53, 17 November 2007 (UTC)
- I'd like to, but I don't really have the time to add to this article atm. You'd be very welcome to do it yourself, and I'd be happy to assist, though! Cheers Ingolfson (talk) 06:40, 10 December 2007 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Smith & Caughey's. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090626002752/http://www.newmarket.net.nz:80/100.html to http://www.newmarket.net.nz/100.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.