- It wouldn't hurt to have some pictures of a RISC motherboard, sure. I wouldn't take it any further apart than opening the case top to take a picture. Which model(s) do you have? Georgewilliamherbert (talk) 21:33, 22 February 2009 (UTC)
- I have the 3710 one whose pictures I added to the page (and to the commons). I actually have two: one I replaced the original hard drive, upped the memory, and installed netbsd on it and the other which I have not done anything to it. As soon as I have time, I will open the beast (which is one of my pet peeves about the machine: it was built like a VCR/DVD player/Appliance instead of a workstation. Even the power supply is completely exposed; I've been zapped twice by it) and take tons of pictures and put them in the commons. Later on we can decide which ones worth putting here.
- I am thinking on passing one of them along, either through ebay or finding a nice home for it. I need to curb the herd. And, this is one of the reasons I want to make sure everything I can find about the machines are here. AFAIK, this is preserving history. SupremeDalek (talk) 15:31, 25 February 2009 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Sony NEWS. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www-4.ibm.com/software/developer/library/ruby.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.