From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The contents of the merged into Audio engineering on 2013-01-25 and it now redirects there. For the contribution history and old versions of the merged article please see its history.page were|
Merge from Sound board operator to Sound operator
- Agree merge as per nom, it's a redundant article. --RedHillian 16:54, 15 February 2007 (UTC)
- Agree merge. Both articles refer to the same thing. --Davidkazuhiro 07:54, 16 February 2007 (UTC)
- Agree merge as per nom. Didn't realize there was alreay something covering this subject. --starX 16:39, 15 March 2007 (UTC)
- Agree merge. This article is better, too. Bryson430 16:46, 15 March 2007 (UTC)
- "'Agree Merge'". They are both the same person, there's only difference in the preffered name which can be cataloged under one article.
- Agree Merge. Another message from the Redundancy Department of Redundancy.
I Agree Merge Ther is no difference between the both and i normally say sound operator when i am talking about them