Talk:South Carolina Department of Revenue

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

Unclaimed tax refund from 2007[edit]

I would like information as to how to claim a refund that I never received. I had moved twice since filing my 2007 tax return. I had found out that my refund was sent back to the Dept of Revenue, listed as "abandoned". What is the department that I need to contact to retrieve my refund? —Preceding unsigned comment added by (talk) 18:08, 3 May 2009 (UTC)