Talk:Space Micro Inc
|Individuals with a conflict of interest, particularly those representing the subject of the article, are strongly advised not to directly edit the article. See Wikipedia:Conflict of interest. You may request corrections on or suggest content here on the Talk page for independent editors to review, or contact us if the issue is urgent.|
Nearly a complete rewrite of this page has been made, while maintaining key facts and eliminating promotional tone. Information that was not referenced or was not encyclopedic was eliminated. However, I left the top page tags pending further review. Davetwining (talk) 23:50, 11 March 2010 (UTC)
This page looks like an advertisement and is not written with a neutrality in mind (as witnessed by formulations scuh as "our products"). IT fails to provide references for most of its claims and is non-encyclopedic.
This page is total promotional material -- this is just an advertisement for Space Micro. Give me a break. Please delete this page. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 22.214.171.124 (talk) 03:32, 16 May 2008 (UTC)
I am an employee of Space Micro Inc. http://www.nxgenelectronics.com/partners.htm is one of our partners
- Even if you personally have permission to re-post someone else's content, that doesn't mean that Wikipedia does. You need to follow these steps (from Template:Nothanks-sd):
- If you have permission from the author, leave a message explaining the details at Talk:Space Micro Inc. and send an email with the message to "permissions-en (at) wikimedia (dot) org". See Wikipedia:Requesting copyright permission for instructions.
- If a note on the original website states that re-use is permitted under the GFDL or released into the public domain leave a note at Talk:Space Micro Inc. with a link to where we can find that note.
- If you own the copyright to the material: send an e-mail from an address associated with the original publication to permissions-en(at)wikimedia(dot)org or a postal message to the Wikimedia Foundation permitting re-use under the GFDL, and note that you have done so on Talk:Space Micro Inc..
- If you have any questions, feel free to ask me on my talk page. ... discospinster talk 19:12, 3 April 2007 (UTC)
Fair use rationale for Image:Space Micro Inc.jpg
Image:Space Micro Inc.jpg is being used on this article. I notice the image page specifies that the image is being used under fair use but there is no explanation or rationale as to why its use in this Wikipedia article constitutes fair use. In addition to the boilerplate fair use template, you must also write out on the image description page a specific explanation or rationale for why using this image in each article is consistent with fair use.
Please go to the image description page and edit it to include a fair use rationale. Using one of the templates at Wikipedia:Fair use rationale guideline is an easy way to insure that your image is in compliance with Wikipedia policy, but remember that you must complete the template. Do not simply insert a blank template on an image page.
If there is other other fair use media, consider checking that you have specified the fair use rationale on the other images used on this page. Note that any fair use images uploaded after 4 May, 2006, and lacking such an explanation will be deleted one week after they have been uploaded, as described on criteria for speedy deletion. If you have any questions please ask them at the Media copyright questions page. Thank you.BetacommandBot 08:32, 6 June 2007 (UTC)